PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss gets 23 Touchdowns...imagine how many he could of had??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddotderek

Rookie
Reaction score
Moss's 23 touchdowns is no doubt impressive, but from watching the games this season..he could of had 30 if things went right..

He got called for atleast 3 phantom OPI TD's..most memorable the one vs the eagles, the one vs the cowboys, and the was another one that i cant remember...but i know there were atleast 3 that didnt have a effect on the play whatsoever..but Moss never argues so it was never made into a big deal.

The endzone drops that he catches 99.9% of the time, in his vikings days, #84 would never drop passes like that..the ravens touchdown that was in his hands, the steelers touchdown that brady through kinda high but still should of easily came up with it, the bills touchdown that his #81 right in the chest (would of been #5 for the day), the browns touchdown that hit #81 in the chest..and the dallas touchdown that got challenged and overruled..incredible catch btw!..and a few others that I cant think of on the top of my head..but If brady doesnt overthrow moss, and if moss plays about 2% better next year..Moss can finish the season with like 30-35 td's i feel like...this man is simply incredible.

Re: Moss gets 23 Touchdowns..imagine how many he could of had??

Yes he COULD had...but guess what im going to be happy with what he did do and i would tell him to focus on not making those mistakes.GOOD LUCK RANDY your heading to the HOF!

Re: Moss gets 23 Touchdowns..imagine how many he could of had??

There was a really bad one against the Cowboys where he got flagged for PI when there was no pushoff. Plus the Eagles one he got robbed. He probably would have had 25 TDs at least.

IF he had caught that ball that went right through his finger tips in the endzone against Pittsburgh, he'd have had 26. How ridiculous would that be?

The refs cost him three outright, and MANY more in the form of blatant pass interference on him that went completely uncalled. Everything from him being gang tackled to tripped to pulled to the ground. All without a call.

I guess if he was a Colt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back