PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss explains his TD celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I know a lot of us were wondering what it meant

Oh…Earlier, before the season started, a lot of people were talking about maybe I had lost my step and I couldn’t play football any more. So the opening week against the Jets, I had the long ball that Tommy threw to me. It kind of excited me and overwhelmed me, coming off of a leg injury with a hamstring and not being able to practice as much and still split the defense like that. So basically that celebration is just to let the people know that I’m still splitting defenses ten years later.

http://therealrandymoss.com/rmoss/newsdetail.aspx?ArticleId=3026

Interesting. I remember one of the commentators interpreting it as "silencing the critics" during the Jets game, which I guess is sort of what it was, indirectly. Now we know.

Just amazing how much a lack of respect fuels these guys. Hell our team has been working off the no-respect card for some time now (up until the last few weeks, of course)

OH man now it all makes sense!!! Randy splitting Jets!

great post. Thanks! I've been speculating what that :cool: celebration meant. Moss is the man. He's just showing that Minnesota Moss is alive and well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back