PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks?tag=patriots-ravens

Patriots receiver Randy Moss took a shot at the Ravens for talking smack during the game. "Coach Belichick doesn't coach us or raise us that way. So for us to come up and shut them up with a last-second touchdown, that's what really felt good."

Moss on his feelings toward the end of the game: "I'm not going to sit here and lie. I think a little bit of anxiety, you know, setting in. It was getting first, second, third down; we got the fourth down. I was really still confident in what we were doing, and then the flags came out, and they started seeing the game. Hell, they were hoping for holding for three quarters and now they want to throw the flags in the fourth quarter. It was a good thing to see that they called the game right."

Moss on the trash talking: "There was just so much trash talking, man, from guys who really hadn't done anything in the league. So basically, me being a 10-year vet and seeing those guys out there talking smack, they haven't done nothing yet. So it was a good thing for the offense that Jabar Gaffney came up with a key catch, luckily, for six and, you know, we shut them up, and that was a good thing. I'm not a trash talker. I talk with my play, not with my mouth."
get ready for ESPN to make this another -ve for moss in talk shows and PTI and all those stupid shows tommorow.

Think BB might ask him to control what he speaks?

Good stuff,thanks for the read. Moss interviews are rare and to be honest, I don't think most fans and media know him like they think they do. I know my initial assumptions of the guy were probably media driven.

Trash talk is just guys trying to get you off your game. Just ignore the trash talk and play. The fact that you even comment on it to the media lets them know it affected you and now that assures it will continue.

Last edited:
What about when Rodney talked smack to Billick? What started that?

BTW it was clear during the game that the ravens were talking a lot of **** you could see it on some of the incomplete passes to moss. he just walked away from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back