PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss and T.O. wired for sound dudes is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

juice245

Banned
Reaction score
"Throw it over my head, he can't jump with me."- Moss :D "They say Randy moss mr. clutch, they better go take another look." - T.O. :D These dudes is funny on the field. P.S. Moss will kill the redskins tomorrow with 2 td catches:D http://youtube.com/watch?v=eGBVaWaTxho

Last edited:
"Throw it over my head, he can't jump with me."- Moss :D "They say Randy moss mr. clutch, they better go take another look." - T.O. :D These dudes is funny on the field. P.S. Moss will kill the redskins tomorrow with 2 td catches:D http://youtube.com/watch?v=eGBVaWaTxho

I'll see your 2 TDs and raise you 1 TD. Randy with 3 catches for TDs.

GO PATS!

The funny thing is that TO might be a little overated now, but I had a nfl draft preview magazine that had him rank 29th...among wide receivers.

It's a coincidence that Moss and him both played in the Southern Conference, but Moss was more well known because they moved up to Division I-A and he had a much better college career as well as more recruiting hype.

T.O is Totally Overrated. Randy Moss rules!!!!!:rocker:

Absolutely.... Randy seems like he knows how to have fun out there. T.O is just a little baby.

Absolutely.... Randy seems like he knows how to have fun out there. T.O is just a little baby.

T.O. is a baby but to be fair, so was Randy when things wern't going his way in Oakland. Randy seems to have figured it out, but I'll never forget the way he handled himself towards the end with the Vikings and in those 2 hideous years with the Raiders.

Randy walks the walk..

I see that T.O.'s "Getcha popcorn ready" line isn't something new.

For some reason I found Moss's little routine at the start really funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back