PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss AFC Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsonmyback

Rookie
Reaction score
At some point, other teams may start forfeiting. :D

Gotta love coach saying he wants hsi team to score, and that he hates field goals.

Imagine, teams are no longer worried about beating us, but are more concerned about how bad we may beat them, because we play all four downs.

http://www.footballgameplan.com/nfl-awards

It did look a little like Moss asked Brady for four TDs before the game.

Maybe thats just me thinking we can do whatever we want whenever we want to, but no one has proved otherwise.

It did look a little like Moss asked Brady for four TDs before the game.

Maybe thats just me thinking we can do whatever we want whenever we want to, but no one has proved otherwise.

It's not just you. teams cant focus on anything, Blitz Brady and leave singles on Moss and the Rest of the receivers. Sit back and let Bill run the ball down your throat with whoever is back their to carry the ball.

I feel like we really can go unbeaten. If we can win 10 in a row, we damn sure can win 6 in a row.

heres to Shula and the 72 Dolphins sliding aside to Bill and the Cutthroat Killaz.

Is Moss a hall of famer? Or does he need a few records to get there?

Is Moss a hall of famer? Or does he need a few records to get there?

If he needs a "few", he'll have them by the end of the year. If he still needs a few more after that, all he'll need to do is sign another contract to play with his buddy "Tommy"!:D

Didn't AV win a few important games with field goals. Not sure why he didn't go for it on fourth down in those senarios if he hates them so much...

It's called time. I don't know how quickly you can take a fourth down with 40 yards to go and 11 seconds left in the game. Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes