PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mortenson calls for unsportmanlike conduct on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how many of these ****s in the sports media have bashed the pats for bs reasons?
I don't know, i don't watch any of them any longer, its all BS.

Come on, Brady's act was ridiculous. The guy just brushed him, then Brady goes on TV and sticks up for the defensive players. What a candy ass pansy.

You sir are an idiot. The reason brady was brushed, and not out for the season, or worse, is because brady moved out of the damn way. Had he not seen suggs coming, his shoulder would have "joe namathed" brady's right knee.

Come on, Brady's act was ridiculous. The guy just brushed him, then Brady goes on TV and sticks up for the defensive players. What a candy ass pansy.

What's it like to be a walking, talking douchebag?

His stupid comment is another reason twitter is a bad idea

Jesus H. Christ, if you're going to flag guys for doing that, 2/3 of the Broncos' roster would have been ejected yesterday. After every single incomplete pass yesterday those clowns were calling for a flag.

My theory is BSPN puts it in job descriptions that all employees must be Pats haters. I gave up on them in early 2008, after Goodell met with Matt Walsh and said he wasn't going to investigate further. Sal "Sal Pal" Palaontonio (sp?) did the report, and he seemed pissed that Goodell said there would be no more penalties. I don't mean surprised, I mean he came off as downright angry about it. Screw 'em.

Watch much football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye