PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mortenson calls for unsportmanlike conduct on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mort is so worthless, at least ESPN has Schefter...one level head.

I don't know if Mort said it as his opinion BUT i know that Bill Polian mentioned to Mort that the compeition committee may look into a penalty in the off-season for players who "lobey" like Brady did.

Think Mort was reporting what his buddy Polian told him.

lobby? lol

Priceless.

On CBS Marino and Boomer both said they lobbied for calls.

Right. And as others have stated before on this thread, find me a player who hasn't when he has felt an injustice being done. Doesn't happen.

I did not see the segment because I almost never watch that **** network, but if he said Brady should stop why didn't he name all the other players who do the same thing?

I did not see the segment because I almost never watch that **** network, but if he said Brady should stop why didn't he name all the other players who do the same thing?
It would take too much time to list the names of the other 1,695 NFL players who do the same thing.

Mort is so worthless, at least ESPN has Schefter...one level head.

I agree ... never like him, always seemed pompous to me, full of himself.

Ironically, they only say Brady's name because he is the one guy that everyone seems to care about.Hate him or love him he draws attention with everything he does and says.The guy is on another level.

Who the heck does he think he is?? some d bag with a big mouth?? Let's call for people to throw a flag on HIM!!!

Please Bill Polian, please bring this before the No-competition Committee! I've never seen your Perfect Peyty lobby the officials in a game. :rolleyes:

The CBS crew on the Cinci-Balti game just talked about 'not looking for a flag like Tom Brady'

Appealing to the peanut gallery.

Brady does sometimes act like a teacher's pet, you have to admit.

I think there should be a penalty for a QB feigning a hit, like when they fall over after barely being touched.

Not that Brady is the only one who does it.

This is your 4th post today, all ripping Brady, Light, Maroney, in order......

I smell a troll :rolleyes:

troll.jpg

Last edited:
Mort's a Putz.

Detroit's WR was interfered with and threw his hand up towards the ref. The audacity....

I've always gotten the sense Mort gave Brady respect only grudgingly. Always pegged Mort for a Manning family jock sniffer who resented Brady's success because it took away from the legend of Peyton.

The Ravens were just screaming for a penalty :)

Ravens just got a penalty called against them. Wonder if they will be crying after the game if Palmer can get a td here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back