PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mortensen: C. Long was #2 on Parcells' board

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I like Mayo, very much in fact, I prefer Erin Henderson for Pats ILB.

Dryheat,

In my opinion:

If this kid gets picked in the 4th round he will grow to be a steal for some team. Great kid and very athletic.

PT55

Just a couple more players...:)

Avril and Lawrence Jackson. What are your thoughts?

My opinion,

I really like Avril and think he would represent very good value in the 3rd round. He could be better than Rosie in the Pats system.

Lawrence, I like as a person but don't care for him as a OLB in the Patriots system.

PT55

Dude, you sound like a cult leader, and I'm not talking about the Patriots style cult, either. More like Scientology. "Believe only me, I know the real truth."

Maybe there's rigor elsewhere, but there's none in this post.

Apple,

Thank You but there is ONLY 1 God and his initials aren't (PT55).

PT55

Dryheat,

In my opinion:

If this kid gets picked in the 4th round he will grow to be a steal for some team. Great kid and very athletic.

PT55

My God...do you really expect him to go that late? I've got him pegged in the 45-60 range. If he's there at the end of the 3rd I hope the Pats jump on him.

Last edited:
I like that Erin Henderson is excellent on Special Teams, but I'm just not sold on him. He'd be a nice addition in Round 3 in my opnion.

Now, the one guy I truly want out of this good for saken draft is Tom Zbikowski. I think with the Charlie Weis concection and just the way he handles himself the Pats will take him in Round 3. He could be our KR/PR and be an excellent future replacement to Rodney. He'll never be a star, but he'll be mean and solid for 10yrs. Trojan, you remember him returning the punt for the TD against you guys. Oh, and the USC player the Pats will take will be Terrell Thomas, don't be shocked if you hear his name called at the end of Round 2. You heard it here first.

Oh, and the USC player the Pats will take will be Terrell Thomas, don't be shocked if you hear his name called at the end of Round 2. You heard it here first.

If you read PT55s posts over the last few weeks, he's had Thomas as one of the four CBs Belichick is interested in. You guys must have the same sources. I don't see it, but I don't see Mike Jenkins fitting in either, and he's apparently another one.

Last edited:
My God...do you really expect him to go that late? I've got him pegged in the 45-60 range. If he's there at the end of the 3rd I hope the Pats jump on him.

No I don't see it personally, However, some teams wont see him as a natural fit and there are some players I could see falling to early 4th that are projected as early to mid 3rds. That's why I said he would be a steal. If the Patriots took him at the end of the 3rd, I would say the term "steal" would still aply.

PT55

Erin Henderson (like Jon Goff, Antoine Cason and other board favorites) is a guy PFW seems to have written off. Some of his rankings from various sources:

Rivals: 41
TheFootballExpert: 60
Condraft: 72
GBN: 76
NFLDraftScout: 76
NFLDraftCountdown: 100
PFW: 193

Makes you wonder, huh? FWIW, I'd surely take him at the end of the 3rd too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes