PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort on WEEI:Still skeptical on pats

Someone needs to ask the Colts a few questions. No one has leaked a damn thing about where and how they prep their footballs or how they were shipped to and store/handled in Foxboro. That's what we need to know to connect a few more dots.

The only dots they are interested in connecting are the ones that lead to the conclusion that the Pats "cheated". This is (as others have said) simply a witch hunt.

That's what else bothers me. ...we've never actually heard what the colts balls started out as? All we hear is they were still legal when tested. So they still legal, but did they lose air at all? No one is talking about that!

Of course we've never heard of it, and probably never will...

...because...

... wait for it....

....wait....

ONLY THE PATRIOTS CHEAT!

Colts over-inflated their balls with cold air. Case closed.

The mediots are either stupid, or they just don't want to let the truth get in the way of a "good scandal".

Even if the Colts footballs were inflated with warm air. The question is, what psi did the Colts footballs start at? If the morons running the NFL can't answer that question, I will assume they started at 14 psi. Game , set , match.

The only dots they are interested in connecting are the ones that lead to the conclusion that the Pats "cheated". This is (as others have said) simply a witch hunt.

True. We can't expect the NFL to look for any evidence that has any potential to exonerate the Patriots. Yet I would hope that Wells is competent and impartial enough to do his due diligence.

I would love to find out more about what the Colts actually did with their footballs. You would think that at least one of the few media folks still sympathetic to the Patriots' might at least attempt to talk to them. Is Indy under a gag order?

The current standard mediot explanation of events would imply that the Colts' footballs defied the laws of nature. Those of us with two brain cells to rub together know that there are alternative explanations.

But if those balls were not inflated cold, something fishy might have happened. The Colts had to have topped them off to get the pressure back up before they were re-inspected.

The mediots are either stupid, or they just don't want to let the truth get in the way of a "good scandal".

Even if the Colts footballs were inflated with warm air. The question is, what psi did the Colts footballs start at? If the morons running the NFL can't answer that question, I will assume they started at 14 psi. Game , set , match.

Especially if the officials didn't measure with a gauge but rather went with the squeeze test... kind of like when I squeeze my wife's tits...

Anyone who wants to feel a bit of catharsis vs. the mediots, try e-mailing them. I've been trading insults with Ron Borges over the last week ([email protected]). Often, people like Borges, Shaughnessy, etc. write back with snide comments of their own. But at least you know they read what you sent them. :cool:

Ron,

I took your advice and haven't watched your unprofessional spew these last few days. Thanks. Just heard online, however, that you said the Patriots were working with "flat footballs" in the AFCCG and that Tom Brady's Hall of Fame bid consequently might be in jeopardy.

You stated (below) that you follow Bill Belichick's advice, "Do your job." You mean "hatchet" job, right? I see your dilemma quite clearly now: plagiarize your way into something passable, or become exposed as an untalented bloodless prick. It's understandable why you always look like someone just kicked you in the groin with a steel-toed work boot.

Please find a window to fall out of or a bus to collide with and provide us cheerful news for a change!

Anyone who wants to feel a bit of catharsis vs. the mediots, try e-mailing them. I've been trading insults with Ron Borges over the last week ([email protected]). Often, people like Borges, Shaughnessy, etc. write back with snide comments of their own. But at least you know they read what you sent them. :cool:

Ron,

I took your advice and haven't watched your unprofessional spew these last few days. Thanks. Just heard online, however, that you said the Patriots were working with "flat footballs" in the AFCCG and that Tom Brady's Hall of Fame bid consequently might be in jeopardy.

You stated (below) that you follow Bill Belichick's advice, "Do your job." You mean "hatchet" job, right? I see your dilemma quite clearly now: plagiarize your way into something passable, or become exposed as an untalented bloodless prick. It's understandable why you always look like someone just kicked you in the groin with a steel-toed work boot.

Please find a window to fall out of or a bus to collide with and provide us cheerful news for a change!

you had me at
Ron,

Ron,

I still love how Ron Borges, a guy who was caught cheating by plagiarizing someone else's work, is taking the moral high ground on this. I am also baffled why not one person in the media calls him out on that fact.

I simply want to know how you get someone removed from Hall of Fame voting?

NFW Borges should represent this region.

I still love how Ron Borges, a guy who was caught cheating by plagiarizing someone else's work, is taking the moral high ground on this. I am also baffled why not one person in the media calls him out on that fact.
The way CSN orchestrates things with that contemptible jerk is maddening. Idiot Tanguay is the enabler/ringmaster: "And now, ladies and gentlemen, we introduce resident nasty naysayer Ron Borges! Thrill to his acidic venom!" (Hardee har har :rolleyes:).

If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to hire a clown to throw pies in the faces of these assholes while they're on-air.

I wouldn't watch either of those assclowns if you put a gun to my head.

I simply want to know how you get someone removed from Hall of Fame voting?

NFW Borges should represent this region.
When they die, they don't get a HOF vote anymore. They can still vote in political elections, just not for the HOF.

Can we please stop creating a new thread every time someone in the media says something about DeflateGate?

The way CSN orchestrates things with that contemptible jerk is maddening. Idiot Tanguay is the enabler/ringmaster: "And now, ladies and gentlemen, we introduce resident nasty naysayer Ron Borges! Thrill to his acidic venom!" (Hardee har har :rolleyes:).

If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to hire a clown to throw pies in the faces of these assholes while they're on-air.

Long ago when I was young while working at DEC Marlboro there was a problem employee who harassed the secretaries and assaulted other employees in the parking lot. Despite repeated complaints management loved the guy and would do absolutely nothing.
I collected $1 each from enthusiastic engineering & manufacturing employees and hired Pie Face Boston for $70 to toss a pie in the guy's face when we were all at an outdoor restaurant in Marlboro for lunch. Pictures were taken & distributed. This was way before digital cameras.
They quickly drove off and the guy went ballistic.
What was hilarious is that my boss put me in charge of the investigation to ferret out who organized this.
The culprit was never found and the guy eventually did get fired. Another funny story.

Credibility and Mort don't seem to intersect much. He's the king of false or innacurate 'breaking' news. There are blogs devoted to documenting his atrocities.

Throw In Mort's girlfriend Schefter as well.

Well he's definitely hearing us!! Just heard him on the radio and he mentioned all the hate mail he's getting, mostly from pats fans. Lol

let's face it. most people are skeptical. they want to believe that pats deflated the balls. it's the humann nature. if this happened to teams we don't like, we would've crucified them too.

having said that Mort is a jackass.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back