PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort on WEEI:Still skeptical on pats

Do these guys still not understand "how the Colts’€™ balls remained within regulation.”" ??
Obviously

Of course he is. Like some others, he jumped all over the unsubstantiated leaks and now he's deathly afraid that he might have been wrong. One of the great myths of the media is that this hack is a reliable source. He's far from one. Last week someone here suggested Googling "Chris Mortensen false reports.". If you do it, be prepared to be reading for awhile. Loads there.

Wait, the guy who rushed out to 'pull out' his breaking-news disk, is now skeptical his mistress is pregnant?

Nah, can't be.

Very seldom does a sports mediot ever admit they are wrong, the higher you are up the food chain it happens even less..

It is in his best interest to keep this controversy or nontroversy going..

Mortensen is a douche. That's all that anyone needs to know.

He's just like the old gossip that rushes to tell everyone she can fine all the dirt she can dish out this or that, then gets all huffy when someone calls her out on it.

Not surprised, if he admits he was wrong his creditablity would be in question from here on out. Which really isn't sayin much to begin with.

Mort saying he believes the Patriots is admitting his report on the balls is wrong.

Shocker!!!!! I'm honestly trying to remember the last time he gave a positive report about the pats and seemed happy about it. Even before this happened when he was reporting something on pats (not negative) he seemed annoyed. I truely hope something totally clears the pats and these jokes of journalists have to eat their words but I also hope it widely gets out their just how inaccurate all these reports were, don't want them to be just able to sweep them under the rug!

So far I haven't heard anyone in the media (even local media sympathetic to the Pats case) challenge anyone that uses "well the Colts balls didn't loose air" reasoning with this: Since in test after test by renowned experts show that footballs loose air in colder temps every time they are tested, then how is it possible that the Colts balls didn't loose any air? I'm not talking about math formulas that don't test actual footballs. Cripes Belichick laid out out there by saying "don't believe him just cause he said it, test it yourself". Maybe this question should be tweeted to everyone of these mediots to give that scenario legs. King, Florio, Mike and Mike, First Take....all of them need this question posed to them. They can't just laugh off the tests including the Carnegie Mellon one can without looking like idiots.

He did pick the Pats to win. We still dont know the exact levels of PSI of the Pats and Colts balls at initial test and at halftime test. So many unknowns. Yet people are quick to judge. Pathetic.

So far I haven't heard anyone in the media (even local media sympathetic to the Pats case) challenge anyone that uses "well the Colts balls didn't loose air" reasoning with this: Since in test after test by renowned experts show that footballs loose air in colder temps every time they are tested, then how is it possible that the Colts balls didn't loose any air? I'm not talking about math formulas that don't test actual footballs. Cripes Belichick laid out out there by saying "don't believe him just cause he said it, test it yourself". Maybe this question should be tweeted to everyone of these mediots to give that scenario legs. King, Florio, Mike and Mike, First Take....all of them need this question posed to them. They can't just laugh off the tests including the Carnegie Mellon one can without looking like idiots.

Colts over-inflated their balls with cold air. Case closed.

Yup, such basic concepts that these idiots don't understand. Really stupid people and after this, I really have to question everything they say.

If only Mort was as skeptical about his own infallibility.

Jackwagon.

Not surprised, if he admits he was wrong his creditablity would be in question from here on out. Which really isn't sayin much to begin with.

Credibility and Mort don't seem to intersect much. He's the king of false or innacurate 'breaking' news. There are blogs devoted to documenting his atrocities.

Very possible but we are preaching to the choir. These mediots need to be challenged with this but no one is doing that

That's what else bothers me. ...we've never actually heard what the colts balls started out as? All we hear is they were still legal when tested. So they still legal, but did they lose air at all? No one is talking about that!

That's what else bothers me. ...we've never actually heard what the colts balls started out as? All we hear is they were still legal when tested. So they still legal, but did they lose air at all? No one is talking about that!

Someone needs to ask the Colts a few questions. No one has leaked a damn thing about where and how they prep their footballs or how they were shipped to and store/handled in Foxboro. That's what we need to know to connect a few more dots.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back