PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort:O'Brien to Penn State done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you looked beyond the sports pages you would realize that when you state "Penn State people bring it on themselves with their defending and their failure to get....." as your theory is based on a small segment of the Penn State population. I have followed Penn State closely and other then some former players and some idiotic rabid fans, your statement is false. Penn State fired the one of the most prolific college coaches in college history. There is a library at Penn State which adorns his name, because he "built" it. Paterano wasn't in the shower and reported the incident, and got fired. The vast majority of Penn State alumni agree with that decision for the obvious reasons. He did not do enough. But hey, don't let that stop you from making jokes about child rape. I must have missed those jokes on the Challenger. Go for it, it seems two members enjoy your taste.

Oh please, you never heard those jokes? It was right after the Patriots lost to the Bears. What's the difference between the Patriots and the Challenger? The Patriots made it past Miami. What did the Patriots in the Super Bowl have in common with the Challenger mission? Both were thrilling for the first 1:34

Oh please, you never heard those jokes? It was right after the Patriots lost to the Bears. What's the difference between the Patriots and the Challenger? The Patriots made it past Miami. What did the Patriots in the Super Bowl have in common with the Challenger mission? Both were thrilling for the first 1:34

Lifer, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed in you coming back and defending your sense of humor. Can we get those two members to click like in Lifer's reply.

Are they as funny today, as back in the day?

im going to assume he does not take the post until after the SB....

But will his head be in the game or elsewhere. Parcells didn't take the Jets job until after the SB either.

Why is coke the official drink of NASA?

They can't keep 7 UP.

What does NASA stand for?

Need Another Seven Asteranots.

What did Christy McAuliffe say to her husband before the launch?

You feed the dog, I'll feed the fish.

Why is coke the official drink of NASA?

They can't keep 7 UP.

What does NASA stand for?

Need Another Seven Asteranots.

What did Christy McAuliffe say to her husband before the launch?

You feed the dog, I'll feed the fish.

The premise to the jokes, was if child rape was funny. Evidently so.

Hopefully BB doesn't try to do too much again in 2012. Name an OC and bring up or bring in a solid DC... no one can win it all by himself.

The inability to ask for help is a character flaw. Let's hope BB builds the coaching crew a bit.

Josh mcD is back! Looks like we have a replacement plan for BoB in place! :D

The premise to the jokes, was if child rape was funny. Evidently so.

Child rape is not funny. But Penn State's trouble are hillarous. Not laughing at the victims. Poking fun of the criminals.

Scout doesn't comprehend that the joke is about Penn State, which has been revealed as a scumbag University from the top down. Nothing would please me more than for Pedophile State to be made a national joke and for the football program to be damaged permanently. It deserves it. Joe Paterno is Cardinal Law. It should all come down. The week they played Nebraska was disgusting, all those people in the stands concerned about football. They should have shut their mouths, been humble, and at the very least forfeited the rest of their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back