PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mort: Goodell orders Patriots to turn over all tape/notes, more penalties possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: As per mort

If the Pats did nothing wrong, they have nothing to fear!

Why should they give up anything not relating to the Jets game. They are first time offenders according to the NFL. nothing more.

It seems like Goodell is just making up these rules as he's going along, dependent on the court of biased public opinion which is in large part against the Patriots (because they've been misled by the Media).

Re: Breaking News: Goodell orders Patriots to turn over all video tapes

Goodell better watch it...If I were Karft..I would absoluetly make a big stink about this...If I were BB..I might blow this whole thiung open and expose others..sorry..no more taking one for the league...expose ALL teh cheaters..now...simply put..let teh chips fall where they may..F*** Goodell...

I agree. This is verging on insanity. Screw everyone else, take it to court if need be.

Don't they use those tapes to study opponents? Hey, just go on and piss off the Patriots even more and see what that gets you.

no kidding....aren't note someones personal thoughts? sounds like goodell just wants to get his hand in the cookie jar and is using this as an excuse.

unless they are photocopies of other teams notes the whole thing is garbage.

it sounds like they are going to harass BB all season long in an attempt to get him to resign.

I agree:

would like to see the Patriots appeal or ask for an injunction.

Goodell is single handedly destroying teh Pats reputation and the lagacy of their Super Bowls.

I would like to see Robert Kraft stand up and be heard

I agree. This is verging on insanity. Screw everyone else, take it to court if need be.

Definitely agree with taking the NFL to court. Get an injunction against Goodell and the NFL to prevent this which they can do.

If he really wanted to clean things up he would ask for all those things from all the teams.

This should be for ALL 32 teams

ALL teams should be required to do the same.
This idiot Goodell is ruining his own g-ddamned sport!

:singing: :eek: :singing:

All it's doing now is adding fuel to the fire as other teams can now say "see, they cheated all the way back to 2000 and when we lost to them".

Witch hunt is on. It wasn't illegal back before he was comish, was it??.

F*ck him. they only good that can come out of this is for him to declare, after careful review, that the pats did nothing wrong in previous years.

Last edited:

I agree:

would like to see the Patriots appeal or ask for an injunction.

Goodell is single handedly destroying teh Pats reputation and the lagacy of their Super Bowls.

I would like to see Robert Kraft stand up and be heard

Nice to see I'm not alone in having the Pats put an injunction on the NFL.

Holy crap.
He better do the same for all teams if he wants to come out of this alive.

Is this really new, or has the team known about it and it's just now hitting the airwaves?

Re: Mortensen: Goodell orders Patriots to turn over all tape

Listening to the Mort report...I don't think I can even watch this crap anymore. :(

What else could they do to the guy do? Take the entire f-ing draft? Suspend him? How about a public guillotine?

This is like the lynch mob after Frankenstein (torches and all).

Witch hunt is on. It wasn't illegal back before he was comish.

Is that true? When did it become a rule?
Screw him.

This happens all the time in the business world when one company goes after another. It's called "discovery". Produce all emails, hard copy memos, etc in a given time frame. Remember Enron and Arthur Andersen.

Re: Mortensen: Goodell orders Patriots to turn over all tape, more penalties possible

BB should destroy everything, hand over nothing. Otherwise it will be leaked through Goodell's office to the press. Wreck the CBA, ruin this inbred buffoon.

Is that true? When did it become a rule?
Screw him.

Sorry, I meant to put a question mark after my statement...I will edit, because I am not sure when it became a rule.

I've officially turned on Goodell now.

My gut feeling was the overly harsh penalty we incurred was a plea bargain of sorts, too much for just the videotaping but OK with the Patriots just to make it go away.

Now if it's the harsh penalty plus it's not going away...what was Goodell's email address again? Assshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back