Welcome to PatsFans.com

Moron Swine Saps

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Oh my, how the loony whacko, nutty liberals must hate Mother Nature, now these screwballs are giving little girls Guns for CHRISTmas and Dolls for the little boys, the fools think they can turn the boys into girls and girls into boys, I bet they have a secret experiment going on somewhere that is trying to make it possible for Girls to Knock Up Boys.

Supermarket, July 2038
    "hi mildred"
    "hi marie"
    "guess what, jesus, i'm so excited"
    "what"
    "i think my husband's pregnant"
    "no shlt, thats great"
    "he hasn't had his period for weeks"
    "gee"
    "can you come to the shower"
    "sure, i'll buy him a nice silky nightgown for the hospital"
    "if it's a boy we're going to name him Mary"

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

It's a changing world, Harry. It's changed a lot in my time; it's changed even more in your time. It's so exciting be alive in this era because change, thanks to technology, seems to happen faster. Where will it all lead? Who knows! But, so far, people tend to live longer, have greater access to healthy (and unhealthy) activities, and for the most part get along. It's said that violence and war have overall declined through history, and that I think is due to increasing tolerance. My guess is the generation after mine will be even more tolerant than my generation. Hey, I had a GI Joe when I was 10 years old. Hmm. Maybe that's when it all began ;)
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +143 / 1 / -8

I highly doubt many parents (if any) would allow their son to run around wearing princess clothes, dresses and such. But I don't see why a little girl can't wear super-hero clothes.

I have never a met a parent who has not treated their boys as boys and girls as girls. What are they gonna do, be careful in case they're son is a girl trapped in a boys body?

Let's get real....

Having said that, I did hit a bucket of golf balls beside a GUY who was wearing a skirt this summer! He had a 3 day shadow too! He looked scary.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

How do you know it was a guy? :)
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I wish I was there, I would like to have asked him if he was wearing bloomers, then I would have had to run.
  6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

At the facility for my sons soccer game today there was a mixed (boys/girls) team playing ahead of us. The team had pink t-shirts on ... nobody thinks twice about this anymore. When my older son played ... he's 12 years older ... for get about it ... pink was not happening.

Anyways ... IMO girls/women have gravitated more towards masculine than men have gravitated towards feminine. Girls actually get the best of both worlds because they can play sports with boys or like boys and they can get get all dressed up and go girlie when they want to do that also.

Given more time and society will less and less be a man's world. You know I think we need more women in politics ... so i am hopeful. In any case it should not be a man's world. I think years ago that served survival purposes but that is no longer the case anymore. It should be equality for all across the board as much as possible.
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Really believe that if there were more women in politics and they were allowed to keep their "feminine values", there would be more negotiation, less sabre rattling and less war.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Maybe Sarah will be back.......
  9. 1960Pats

1960Pats Rookie

Ratings:
    +61 / 5 / -13

#75 Jersey

Funny how their hypocrisy continues to pop it's head up every now and then, eh Harry? They only like women with a big D next to their name and ridicule women who don't have it. It's why we can see top 100 women lists that have Jane Fonda on it but not Phyllis Schlafly, or Sarah Palin for that matter.
  10. 1960Pats

1960Pats Rookie

Ratings:
    +61 / 5 / -13

#75 Jersey

I guess Hilary's and Janet Reno's "feminine values" were missing when they mishandled Libya and Waco. That is, if you actually believe they made the decisions that led to all of those deaths, as some here have stated.

The truth about war is that we (the good old USA) are the most powerful country in the free world, and if we wanted we could wipe out any of our enemies at any time and in short order. The fact we don't is our more civilized choice, and not the choice of our sabre rattling, waring enemies.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

It amazes me how they have the nerve to Degrade & Trash Sarah Palin when they themselves have women like Maxine Waters and the nasty back room politician Nancy Pelosi in their camp, Maxine is a Dirty Racist and Pelosi is a Lying Back Room Politician Billionaire two things that the left wing liberal claims to despise.
  12. 1960Pats

1960Pats Rookie

Ratings:
    +61 / 5 / -13

#75 Jersey

I know a 65 yo that fits that description exactly. He's been on paid disability from a city job for years because of his "disease" and is a very active political supporter of all things democrat. Surprise! :D

Sorry, but boys are boys and girls are girls, no matter how hard the "progressives" want to erase the line. Btw, viva la difference!
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I'm glad girls don't look like boys, I've had a lot of fun with girls in my day, they must have been liberal kooks and they didn't even know it they kept trying to get me pregnant.