PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moron Indy Owner Irsay Slanders Pats' Nick Caserio

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy talks wayyy too much for an owner..

I get reprimanded by some folks everytime I say it, but I'll say it again: Irsay is a genuinely stupid person.

Not sure about the F-U but Caserio did the right thing. He stayed loyal to his employer and didn't leave (at least publically) Irsay looking like he had egg on his face.

I interpreted it as Caserio not even acknowledging the existence of the Colts.

I interpreted it as Caserio not even acknowledging the existence of the Colts.

Ahhh. LOL. I guess you can see it that way!

Not sure about the F-U but Caserio did the right thing. He stayed loyal to his employer and didn't leave (at least publically) Irsay looking like he had egg on his face.

Irsay made sure that he had egg on his face by trying to deny Schefter's Tweet and blame Caserio for the "leak". It looked worse for Irsay when Schefter tweeted that he got the info DIRECT from the NFL and not from Caserio..

This guy talks wayyy too much for an owner..

Irsay wants to be the Mark Cuban of the NFL. The only problem is that Mark Cuban has more intelligence in his left little toe than Irsay had prior to his drinking...

Irsay made sure that he had egg on his face by trying to deny Schefter's Tweet and blame Caserio for the "leak". It looked worse for Irsay when Schefter tweeted that he got the info DIRECT from the NFL and not from Caserio..

Sure. My point is that Caserio took the high road.

"I have a great job here in New England, I work with a great staff, privileged to work for the head coach that I do," Caserio said. "Today is no different than it was any other day. I enjoy being here, and right now the focus is on getting ready for the Denver Broncos. That's where we're at."

Asked how flattering the interest was, Caserio said it was a topic in which he didn't want to elaborate.

"I don't really have anything else to add, other than what I just mentioned. I love New England. I enjoy being here. I enjoy the work that I do, the people that I work with. That's not going to change," he said.
Caserio explains decision to stay - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Belichick-lite. Now, what does the Charles Barkley Post Game Translator app have to say about this?

Last edited:
Jim Irsay is slightly more intelligent than his father, since he was responsible for bringing in Bill Polian last century (1998/1999?). I love the way Polian essentially committed career suicide by bringing in his son, Chris, 4 years ago. There were signs that Polian jr. was turning some quality people away from the Colts, from the front office as well as the coaching staff. Chris Polian has been responsible for running the Colts scouting department that has identified all that stellar talent that helped them go 2-14 this year. And then got promoted by his dad to GM. And then Irsay had a moment of sanity, when decided to fire both Polians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down