Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Typical Behavior From The Illegal Community

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Oct 25, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I guess they're not content stealing our social services and health care... not to mention getting drunk and killing Americans on a regular basis... now they have to start stealing from the emergency services in San Diego.

Oh, but they love their new country and just want to work, right fellas..?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/breakingnews/2007/10/six-undocumente.html

Six undocumented Mexican immigrants were arrested today by U.S. Border Patrol agents at Qualcomm Stadium, after a report that they were stealing food and water meant for evacuees, according to spokesman Damon Foreman.

San Diego police responded to a call about alleged theft from the evacuation center and encountered six people in a van who didn't speak English and didn't have California driver's licenses, Foreman said. The police officers called the Border Patrol, who arrived at the stadium and made the arrests, he said. Foreman said the immigrants admitted they were Mexican citizens and that they were stealing.

Border Patrol agents are not looking for illegal immigrants at the center but will continue responding to police calls for assistance.

2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

"not to mention getting drunk and killing Americans on a regular basis"

More typical wild generalizations and stereotypes by the closet xenphobe Quigon.

Immigration is a problem and a major issue yes, but I'd bet a lot of them work harder and are more pleasant than you are, the way you write about them is disturbing.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This from an openly anti-Semite. :rofl:
    Oh yeah..? Well here is how all those "pleasant" people treat their new country the second they arrive. These photos are from one of America's most widely travelled footpaths for illegals. They are trying to turn America into the cesspool that is Mexico - and people like you are gladly letting them.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/restarea.asp

Now what were you saying about how "pleasant" these people are..?

4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +232 / 6 / -3

#91 Jersey

Build a wall, a BIG ONE. SOON.Right now bill Mehico for every illegal caught.

5. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Haha, it just shows how far off the deep end you are.
    To you, criticisms of your beloved neocons or of Israel or AIPAC mean people are either a 'looney liberal' or an 'anti-semite'.

You're a moron.

6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And, to you, any criticism of the illegals and you are a "closet xenophobe".
    Heh heh... ah Maverick, my good friend, how I enjoy your good natured ribbing..!!

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +533 / 14 / -28

many times I see where you intimate that Mexican People are lazy, you obviously have never spent any time in Mexico. From my travels they have to be the hardest working people I have ever seen, they do more with less and often work from sunup to sundown. The reality is that the lowest pay here is greater than the highest pay there.. not sure what you do about that, but to infer that Mexicans are lazy is flat out wrong.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +681 / 7 / -2

San Diego police responded to a call about alleged theft from the evacuation center and encountered six people in a van who didn't speak English and didn't have California driver's licenses, Foreman said.

I guess nobody took notice of this little tidbit from the article. With states like NY handing out licenses to illegals, that line should truly scare people. Drivers licenses are a virtual symbol of citizenship, and handing them to people who shouldn't be here is assinine.

9. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

this is what you wrote, and this is what I pointed out:
    "not to mention getting drunk and killing Americans on a regular basis"

To be honest, I'd rather take a bunch of hardworking Mexicans who work below minimum wage than have a prick like you in this country.

10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Except my statement is a true statement. Illegals going drunk driving does happen and it does happen on a regular basis. Maybe because they know the U.S. law can't do anything. What do you do..? Suspend the license of someone that doesn't have one..?
    Ah Maverick, my good friend... you better stop with the good natured ribbing or people here might think you're being serious..!! I mean, Patters can only hypocritically turn a blind eye for so long, ya know..?

11. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +391 / 46 / -7

#75 Jersey

I have deported NINE MEXICANS who have killed Americans here in Savannah in the last YEAR ALONE!!! One county here, averages, sixteen Mexican DUI arrests EVERY WEEKEND!!!!!!

I wish it were wild generalizations, but check out any police statistics, and you will see that it is a sad, sad, sad truth.