Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Two Faced Crap From This Women

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Every time she blabbers this bullsh!t the next day there is a picture of her and Jug Ears eating
    "Sh!t On A Stick" in a fried chicken joint.

She looks like one of Barry's bodyguards.

News from The Associated Press
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  2. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +269 / 6 / -4

You realize that when you're fit, it's not the end of the world if you eat something unhealthy every once in a while. There's nothing two-faced about it.

Another well-thought out thread from Harry.
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +310 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Yeah, and I could claim just as accurately that every time Sarah Palin touts abstinance-only one of her children conceives a pregnancy out of wedlock.

Your point?
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

somehow she is plural?
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Obesity is a huge problem in this country. I give her credit for trying to make people aware of it. I don't want the gubmit banning foods, or telling me what I can or cannot eat. So as long as her work is more informational, and options oriented, I'm all for it. If they start banning donuts, or restricting how much cream cheese someone can put on their bagel, then we'll have problems. As far as I can tell she hasn't been a Mayor Bloomturd yet.
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

http://desertnurse.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a784958f970b01348021ba3c970c-800wi

this is "The Amazing Fat Man" from ringling brothers circus almost 100 years ago...People paid money to see this amazingly fat man, he was a freak....

we americans have become fat, lazy, fearful pieces of crap.

Good for michelle obama. At least ONE Obama is doing something.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Yes it is a good thing Michelle is doing but as the Liberals always point out when a Republican Homosexual gets caught diddling with another guy the Liberal always goes after the double standard.

If michelle wants us to eat carrot sandwiches on melba toast then she and Jug Ears should eat their Burgers, Fried Chicken and Ribs behind closed doors not in McDonalds or Leroys Rib Shack with four hundred camera's pointed at them.

Michelle & Jug Ears are role models to many young people.

Dear Michelle
    Walk the walk, we don't want any of that "do as I say not as I do sh!t"
    Your Friend
    Harry
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

I don't think most people go through a day without seeing a dozen or more people that size (if not larger). I think it's part mentality, part high fructose corn syrup (thank you gubmit subsidies), and part everything else you can think of. Why not supersize for 50 cents more, or get a 30% larger pizza for a buck? People eat cheap, like slobs, and without even a basic understanding of nutrition. This is where the education system could come into play. At a young age, teach nutrition as opposed to some crap course geared to get standardized test scores higher. Learning about foods at a young age can make a long term difference. It's not just about restricting foods for kids. It has to also be about teaching why some foods are good or bad.
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's both, and early education would take care of the need for limiting the supply of crap. My kids won't eat fast food. Know why? Because when they could just begin to understand, we told them what that crap does to you in no uncertain terms. We also would not allow them to eat it. We also told our relatives it was forbidden. Very simple. We maximize organics, keep the red meat low, and almost never have sugary drinks. The amount of corn syrup used in foods is criminal.

Don't even get me started on kids not getting exercise, TV, video games, and adult-supervised childhood. Have bicycles been banned or something?
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

My nephew is much the same way. He says that stuff is "junk". Once in a while my mom will take him for a burger at McDonalds, but for the most part it's always healthy foods. He only drinks water too. No sugary drinks, no soda. The excercise bit is bull****. I'm sure you my threads on schools getting rid of recess. Absolutely absurd.
  11. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +143 / 2 / -1

This is silly even for you. and that is saying a ton.