PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Trolling Brady by NFL Via NFL Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

staypuff

Rookie
Reaction score
I have NFL Mobile, which allows me to watch any games being shown locally live via my Iphone. During every commercial break, they ran the same 3 video loop including a 30 second clip where they say "Judge Berman came down with ruling and although not everybody likes it, we can all get back to football" and then a big "Oh Wait" pops up and they the show a picture of Brady looking like he is crying with the caption "The Appeal". How can NFL justify doing this without admitting they are biased.

I have NFL Mobile, which allows me to watch any games being shown locally live via my Iphone. During every commercial break, they ran the same 3 video loop including a 30 second clip where they say "Judge Berman came down with ruling and although not everybody likes it, we can all get back to football" and then a big "Oh Wait" pops up and they the show a picture of Brady looking like he is crying with the caption "The Appeal". How can NFL justify doing this without admitting they are biased.

Because a sea sponge has more spine than Bob Kraft.

This is hard to fathom. Marketing a judicial procedure? Can you get a screen shot?

If Kessler doesn't have this already, he will within hours. And he'll have a chubby the size of Ortiz's favorite freaking bat which won't require a physician visit after 4 hours of bliss. Well done, NFL...

Please can someone post screenshot, or link to movie on youtube/myface/vinester?

I don't put anything past them. The league office, owners, and some idiot players are very bitter about Brady winning in court. Barely hiding it anymore.

I don't put anything past them. The league office, owners, and some idiot players are very bitter about Brady winning in court. Barely hiding it anymore.

They're going to like it even less after they lose on appeal.

When the matter is FINALLY resolved at the appellate level, I hope the Patriots start pushing back legally. Enough is enough!

This is something you purchased.

Your money supports that.

I get that asking people here to stop watching football entirely isn't realistic. I tried, and I couldn't do it.

But I do think that most of us, at least, could at least stop spending money on the NFL, whether it be jerseys, merchandise, mobile apps, etc. etc.

I get that asking people here to stop watching football entirely isn't realistic. I tried, and I couldn't do it.

But I do think that most of us, at least, could at least stop spending money on the NFL, whether it be jerseys, merchandise, etc. I dropped out of an NFL fantasy football league and deleted the NFL app off my phone just so they couldn't run ads against me.

Just win, baby [sorry for the source, but that's what it's all about]. I want to see pasty face criminal have to hand that trophy over while he gets the stare down and a stadium full of boos.

This is where Bob Kraft is failing in my opinion. He's just taking it and doing nothing about the constant barrage that the Patriots are getting hit with. (Please spare me the "he's getting it done behind the scene's" fanboy take that I've heard too many times on this board)

Yes, I did not like the Sullivans as owners. and I did not like Victor Kiam either. Kraft has done some great things. But he's now like some of the other idiot owners with his conduct the last year + and his best days are clearly behind him. Jonathon Kraft needs to take over. And soon.

When I see this kind of stuff from the NFL, I point the finger of blame squarely at Bob Kraft.

Gods I wish someone would file a defamation lawsuit already, regardless of their chances of winning.

If we really wanted to stick it to the NFL, while still watching the games, we would DVR every game, avoid checking scores and skip the commercials!

Last thing I purchased from the NFL was a JE 11 Jersey for my son last year. Because of all that has ensued over the last 8 months I have been forced to buy my long awaited Wilfork Jersey from some dude on Ebay. I tried to get an authentic one but it looks fake to me but I guess better than supporting the comshittener. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes