Welcome to PatsFans.com

More tolerance and inclusion from Obama's church

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, May 29, 2008.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

This guy is a catholic preist who should have already been ex-communicated for spewing hatred such as this. Just imagine if he said these things (from the plupit) about a black women (not named Condi Rice, of course).......

Pfleger, who practices black liberation theology, is a regular guest speaker at Trinity church. He was introduced at Sunday's sermon by Obama's new pastor, Rev. Otis Moss III, who called Pfleger a "brother beloved, he is a preacher par-excellence, he is a prophetic powerful pulpiteer."

After Pfleger's remarks about Clinton, Moss thanked Pfleger repeatedly.

Pfleger told the Trinity congregation, "We must be honest enough to expose white entitlement and supremacy wherever it raises its head."

He continued: "Reverand Moss, when Hillary was crying, and people said that was put on, I really don't believe it was put on. I really believe that she just always thought, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white. And this is mine. I just got to get up and step into the plate.'

"And then out of nowhere came, hey, I'm Barack Obama. And she said, 'Oh damn, where did you come from? I'm white. I'm entitled. There's a black man stealing my show.'"

Pfleger then mimicked Clinton crying as the audience erupted into applause and gave Pfleger's remarks a standing ovation. Clinton has become emotional during several interviews this year, and some media commentators have questioned her sincerity.

In his sermon, Pfleger added, "She wasn't the only one crying. There was a whole lot of white people cryin'."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=65625

More and more, it is becoming quite clear that Obama is a racist.
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Yep...that's racist BS, IMO.

Was Obama there?

WTF is going on in the head of whoever invited that guy to speak? What about the speaker himself? Almost seems like they don't want Obama to win. It would definitely hurt their arguement that black people don't stand a chance in America if Obama is the President. My conspiracy theory for the day.....
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

World net daily now there is an unbiased source:rofl::rofl::rofl: nothing from newsmax.

HOw the F can you hold him accountable for what happens at his church, did they contact him, was he there.. this is so f..ing stupid cannot believe it..

Cannot believe that you as a moderator would post from such an unreliable source, but then again I cannot believe you are a moderator.. we have discussed that before.
  4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +84 / 5 / -9

#37 Jersey

So if you're a member of the KKK and you miss a few meetings, you're not a racist? Strange logic from you.
  5. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Every sermon is telecast. I dare you to go to the telecast and see if the quotes are wrong!

I'm sure that they are right. In one thread you are saying that Bush is a Nazi because his grandfather owned a single share of a bank, who was owned by another bank, who did business with the Nazis, but in the church in which Obama calls home for the last 20 years, anti-america bigot rants are the norm, and to ask Obama why he belongs to this church is stupid???

Look at the people that he chooses to spend time with, marxists, terrorists, racists, and all of them violently anti-american, and this is somehow irrelevent to you, but the Bush's grandfathers business associates are proof he is a nazi, and that Bush is following some great scheme to keep the country at war.
  6. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

The next four years will be nothing but Race-Race-Race-Race, Liberals are OBSESSED with RACE, they look for it under every nook and cranny praying to god that they can find something to "Bleat About".

:bricks:
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Harry you are out of your f..ing mind, liberals are obsessed with race go back and read this thread..
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

I never said that he was a NAZI, you were Deifying prescott all I did was show an alternative view.. I could give a rats ass about it, what I detest is the hypocrisy and double speak..

Not sure how you can link Obama to this, can you link everything Hagee says to McCain??...
  10. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Funny thing. McC didn't sit in Hagee's church for 20 years chanting "A-MEN" every time he shouted "GOD DAMMMMMN AMERIKKKA".

Oh, wait. That was Obama and Wright. Never mind, my mistake.

You say you detest hypocrisy and double speak, why are you always pulling that tactic out?
  11. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Look at the dem primary if you want to see the pc race obsession of the dems, or your own wailing and denial about Obama's racist church.
  12. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Yep, Democrats see race in everything. Thus, when I compared Dungy to Obama in another thread with regard to the media overlooking and failings, the first thing a Democrat brought up here was "they're both black".
  13. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

That whole f-cking rotten church is a Nest Of Racists, did you see those racist bastards jumping around laughing and stomping while this "Black A$s Kisser" white Mother F-cker priest was spewing his RACIST crap.

White America will answer this Scummy so called "church" in November, the Sh!t Head that wants to be President sat in that crowd of screaming jumping yelling f-cking racists for 20 years in my book that makes Barack Hussein Obama ONE OF THEM.
    Last edited: May 29, 2008
  15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Just saw this stuff on H&C. Amazing. It's no wonder black America thinks the country hates them and is out to get them when they are told every week that it's true. It's a shame but it's their own people (in general, I know Pfleger is white) who continue racism by making black America hate white America.
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

After the Michelle Malkin and Rachel Rae fiasco, do not ever talk about race obsession or political correctness..
  17. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

It's interesting to see how quickly Obama is changing the face of the country. As a black presidential candidate, he is sort of de-marginalizing black people, subjecting their churches to greater scrutiny.

Some members of the white party pretend to live in a colorblind society and act offended anytime a black minister says something about white people. Meanwhile we can credit the white party for passing ridiculous laws that have put enormous numbers of black men in prison, provided few incentives for investment in poor (often black) communities, and at the same time cut crucial programs designed to help poor communities. We can also credit the white party for welcoming into their ranks ministers who isolate and condemn gays, many women, Catholics, Israel, atheists, Hindus, Muslims, and so on. The fact that some Republicans are so quick to attack black ministers should come as no surprise. After all, the white party's very existence is threatened.

That said, all is not lost. Under the greater scrutiny brought to you thanks to Obama's success, black ministers are being held to higher standard. It will only make them better ministers, and further the erosion of the Republican Party. The only question is whether it will be in 2008 that the Republican Party starts to undergo a fundamental shift in order to include more than just white people. If Obama wins, I think the Republican Party will win, too, because it will be forced to own up to the large about of bigotry in its ranks.

By it's very definition, the Democratic Party is not racist, since it gives voice to all races and has huge blocks representing all races. The fact that when you get different races together, race issues end up on the agenda is only natural, and will be until such time that our society is truly colorblind.

Some may object to me calling the Republican Party the white party, but that's what it is and the remarkable number of threads criticizing black leaders provides evidence of that.
  18. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

So what are these laws ? And why can blacks not follow them, according to what you wrote ?

It's a circular argument. It's "the white party" because blacks don't choose to vote for it.
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

This whacked out (Black KKK Church) that our Prince Charming, Barack Hussein Obama still clings to might very well put old Pant Suit Hillary back in the race.

Can you just imagine the outrage, the whailing, the blubbering and screaming from the Left Wing Media if a Church that John Mccain or GW Bush attened for TWENTY YEARS had a bible thumping holy man stand up and preach the “racist sh!t” about “black people” as we now hear from this scummy f-cking priest and all the other racist maniacs that stand up and speak at that pulpit from hell..

Wake up you politically correct social do-gooders, your new Idol, Barack Hussein Obama is nothing but a smooth talking Jessie Jackoff in sheeps clothing , what do you really know about this “kid”.

Warning:
    America Is In Grave Danger, we are on the verge of electing The Enemy to lead our country.

Barack Hussein Obama’s place of worship is a den full of Racist HATERS who dance, yell, jump and scream with joy when the hated White America is deamonized and insulted.

RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL RIGHT IN BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA’S PLACE OF WORSHIP AND HE HAS BEEN LISTENING TO THIS HATE FILLED CRAP FPR TWENTY YEARS (YOU ARE BEING CONNED BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF)
  20. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

Using illegal drugs. As recently as a few years ago, I read that the sentences for using crack were worse than the sentence for using the white-collar drug cocaine. Poverty. Poor people in general get worse legal representation than wealthier people. In addition, poor areas often have lousy schools and few jobs which helps create conditions for crime.

It's the white party because it's failed to address the concerns of people of color, as well as other groups.