PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More TO

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone catch the bit on espn about 81 vrs 81 with Salsberry? their were 4 categories and Sals gave the edge slightly to Moss and then Damon Jones called in who is TO's best friend and gave some weak argument about why TO's better. My opinion:

Concentration: Moss
Catching: Moss
Speed: Moss
Route Running: Moss
Supporting cast: Moss

I'd say speed should probably go to Owens at this point.

Last edited:
I think this is great, although I don't think it's going to give the Patriots much in the way of motivation. I doubt they need it.

I think the original 81 stuff is just a little tweak between two guys who can probably understand each other better than just about anyone else in the world can.

It's funny, and clever, and good natured. I actually like T.O. I think he's misunderstood, much like Randy -- probably a bit more selfish. I think both he and Randy deep down want the same thing. To play football and to win. And much of the stuff that is thrown their way about not caring is really them caring too much and dealing with it by giving up when the situation they were in was bad.

T.O.'s performance hurt in the superbowl was off the charts impressive to me.

I thought it was hilarious. "The original 81"
Me, too. What a dork. No one ever accused TO of being too smart, but the moron thinks he's the first guy to wear 81. He isn't the original, isn't the best 81 in NFL history, and won't even be the best 81 in the game Sunday.

Give him the Freddie Mitchell Award for saying stupid stuff without a clue as to what he is talking about.

the things TO said are in good nature... bring more spice in this sunday's spicy game... im very excited..

I'd say speed should probably go to Owens at this point.

I wouldn't give the speed category to TO, but I would give the physicality of position to TO. He can be way more physical than Moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back