PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More stores/restaurants announced at Patriot Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of these stores are also right down the road at the Wrentham Outlets. Should be interesting, because PP will have a lot more restaurants and entertainment to offer than Wrentham (which has Cracker Barrel, and maybe another restaurant?).

Those are outlet stores not exactly the same thing.

I live in Foxboro and I am not affected by any rt one traffic so I am really excited for all of this. Especially the new movie theatre. The most exciting thing to me is the New hall of fame and Pro shop. Kirsch was telling me how The new Hall will have a lot of cool interactive things and you will have a chance to sit down and watch BB coach and break things down.

i would like to see some motels or hotels nearby.

Heh, the PatsFans love/hate relationship with Florio is something to watch. If he posts something positive about the Pats, he is revered for being a voice for the fans. If he posts something negative, he's unreliable and trying to stir **** up.

Right. As soon as everyone realizes that he's just a guy trying to make $$'s off his site and increase hits...Then everyone will calm down.

It's a business to him. I'm sure he loves the sport, or did at one time, but at the end of the day it's about $$'s. Where to us fans who have emotional capital tied up in the Pats (excluding $$'s on Clothing and Memorabilia) and as such get pissed anytime a negative story is written, we tend to jump on board with whomever seems to write the best Homer story.

Red Robin! Will this be open pregame?! Excellent burgers, good beer selection. Comfortable, affordable, great service. I can't wait.
Don't think they won't jackup their prices. Did you ever compare McDonalds stadium prices to other McDonalds?

i wonder what the price of a double cheese burger is at Patriot Place. 10 dollars?

LOL, I love Neiman Marcus. To look, not to buy. I have never bought one single thing for myself there in my life. 200 dollars for a shirt? No thanks.

It would be a weird thing to have at Patriot Place, IMO.

Imagine the post-game crowd in there for some shopping. However, if a Ferrari dealership can make it in Foxboro, so can a Neiman Marcus.

Imagine the post-game crowd in there for some shopping. However, if a Ferrari dealership can make it in Foxboro, so can a Neiman Marcus.

There's a Ferrari dealership in Foxboro???? Cool.

i don't think this Pat place is going to make any money at all because people only go to this place if they see Pat games. While you are waiting for a game, you want to do a little shopping or buy food. If i want to shop, i go to Downtown Boston. Prudential skyhigh building.

Restaurants are every where and i definitely don't go there for a 10 dollar cheese burger when i can have the same deal for 5 dollars at another place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back