Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Republican pedophile

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Sep 30, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/30/u...&en=bde4e6c357e3c006&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Lawmaker Quits Over Messages Sent to Teenage Pages

WASHINGTON, Sept. 29 — In six terms representing a wealthy swath of southern Florida, Representative Mark Foley, a Republican, became well known for his ardent efforts to safeguard the young and vulnerable, leading the House caucus on missing and exploited children and championing laws against sexual predators.

On Friday, Mr. Foley resigned abruptly after being confronted with series of sexually explicit Internet messages he is reported to have sent to under-age Congressional pages. He stands accused of being the very kind of predator he had denounced.

“I am deeply sorry,” Mr. Foley, 52, said in a three-sentence statement released by his office, “and I apologize for letting down my family and the people of Florida I have had the privilege to represent.” The statement did not refer specifically to the Internet messages.

The first e-mail messages to one male page, sexually suggestive but not explicit, were reported by ABC News on Thursday. Mr. Foley, a member of the House Republican leadership, dismissed them as “overly friendly” but not inappropriate.

But by Friday, other pages had come forward with more blatant instant messages. “What ya wearing?” Mr. Foley wrote to one, according to the network. “Tshirt and shorts,” the teenager responded. “Love to slip them off of you,” Mr. Foley replied.

ABC News said it had read him other messages that were far more graphic. Within hours, Mr. Foley resigned in a one-sentence letter to Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida. He left the Capitol without answering questions.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

If it feels good do it.
    Isn't that what Liberalism is all about?

Clinton Sh!t:
    "Oh It's only sex"
    "Whats wrong with that"
    "If his wife don't care why should we"
    "He's normal"
    "It's just a blow job"
    "What would you do"
    "So what if he used a cigar"
    "Everybody does it"
    "It's Monica's fault"
    "Mind your business, we love our Bill"

Liberal Democrats have all turned into "Homophobes" today.
    :singing: :singing:

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You forgot the best one:

Eatin' ain't Cheatin'.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

Conservative Republican sexual perverts are prosecuted.

Liberal Democrat sexual perverts become "Party Heros"

5. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I thought there is a difference between having consenxual oral sex with a 23-year-old woman and screwing a 16-year-old girl.

6. Hawg 73

Hawg 73 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't think what Clinton did was right. He committed adultery as President. Not the first...probably not the last, but it was wrong. But, I'm not equating adultery with consenting adults to pedophilia! Sorry. In my mind we are talking about people preying on minors! I think anyone can get the difference.

7. Hawg 73

Hawg 73 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not if you have your official Republican Bill Clinton blinders on. ;)

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

It wasn't the Adultrey every president has probably done it (except Truman) it was where he did it and the lying to a Grand Jury, do democrats care that this man made fools out of the American People and his own family, do they care that he took an oath then lied to a Grand Jury, you an I would go to prison for that.

The Oval Office belongs to the people, it is sacred to many, this bastard Clinton was in there jerking off and getting blow jobs, I don't think even JFK would do that, JFK used to f-ck them in the White House swimming pool.

There are Heterosexual Pedophiles
    There are Homosexual Pedophlies
    Clinton is just an Immoral Lying piece of sh!t.

9. Hawg 73

Hawg 73 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes I care. I can't defend him for that. But, George Bush is in office now f*cking every American in the Oval Office and no one seems to care about that at all.