Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Real Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

Todays News Hidden From Most:
    Jeremiah Wright, Father Michael Pfleger, William Ayers, and Antoin Rezko are not just people who happened to be at the same place at the same time as Barack Obama. They are people with whom he chose to ally himself for years, and with some of whom some serious money changed hands.

Some gave political support, and some gave financial support, to Obama’s election campaigns, and Obama in turn contributed either his own money or the taxpayers’ money to some of them. That is a familiar political alliance — but an alliance is not just an “association” from being at the same place at the same time.

Obama could have allied himself with all sorts of other people. But, time and again, he allied himself with people who openly expressed their hatred of America. No amount of flags on his campaign platforms this election year can change that.
    The Real Obama by Thomas Sowell on National Review Online
  2. lostjumper

lostjumper Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

A very good read. The truth is revealed in the walk, not the talk. Unfortunately, the main stream media is doing it's best to hide that walk.
  3. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

you mean like the association between Bin Laden and Bush?
    t r u t h o u t | Ties Between the Bush Family and Osama bin Laden

or McCain having a White Supremacist on his staff?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cliff-schecter/john-mccains-white-suprem_b_99014.html
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

Unfortunately there are those who are so blinded by hate and party that they eat up everything from left wing hate sites. SEE ABOVE.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

Obama:
    No matter how dangerous this guy is, no matter how little we know about the "real man" no matter what he says or does, no matter who he associates with (known by the company you keep) the MSM and every starry eyed politically correct liberal democrat will continue to fawn and gush over him because he is their own personal little "Tin God Idol" he is living proof to the world that all Liberals are Politically Correct Diversified Wonderful Kind And Caring people, it matters not that this one smooth talking "mystery man" may be the ruination of America as we know it.

Many may die again, right here in America because one of the first things he will do is tear our security apart in the name of of the Liberals favorite "blubbering point" Civil Liberties, then they will come and kill us then while this F-cking Messiah Barack Hussein Obama smacks his lips, struts, wiggles his ears trying to look important and wanting to "negotiate" with the Smelly Savages they will attack us again, the Democrats will blame Bush & Rush Limbaugh.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

GOD DAMN AMERICA (preacher who christened obama children) I wouldn't let this Reverend Wright Mother F-cker Christen my Dog.
  6. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

right. when its from the right its important stuff, when its from the left its a hate site. gotcha.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

........boring!!!
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

But of course it is, if your a Messiah Groupie.
  9. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Snooooze....

My goodness you guys are getting desperate...

Last night I saw a man that looked older than my 87 year old Grandfather... McCain can barely walk, he looks like a corpse, already his body is already facing rigamortis...
  10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

3rd party my ass!
  11. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

??? ... ... ...
  12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +210 / 3 / -10

Harry...Hey BOY... you need to start preparing yourself for Obama's presidency. I think you'll need it bro.

No matter how much you want him to lose, it aint gonna happen buddy. So make an appointment with your therapist and prepare for the coming.:D
  13. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -11

#37 Jersey

You said you were voting 3rd party, yet all you post is pro-Obama ****.
  14. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Just becuase I believe in 3rd Party, doesn't mean I see a solid individual running for president over a fear mongering lying republican doing whatever it takes to get elected.

Yes I believe in 3rd party, but I am also not a party whore going to do whatever is best for my party to gain power... I can admit others strengths and weaknesses...

For my personal tastes, Obama is too Social Security and Healthcare, but then again, the opposite is 700 billion dollar bailouts ona monthly reacuring basis... so what is much different?

I will still most likely vote 3rd party, but I will support Obama in the face of blind, hate filled rhetoric that just flows from this board like oil and blood from the middle east... Now, we are seeing the "Surge" in dirty politics, and attacks becuase their candidate is losing by a solid margin and time is running out, so "He's a terroist" and "he's a spender" is coming out...

Meanwhile... Republicans would NOT vote on the economic rescue package unless 150 BILLION dollars in pork was added...

McCain is a fraud, a joke, a lie, and false hoep in anything he says... and you all buy into this "I'll fix washington" crap....

!!!HE IS WASHINGTON!!!!
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +370 / 1 / -9

I know he will win, the republicans deserve it they ran an old dried up Democrat Clone against a young Democrat Communsit Jerk nothing left to do now but sit back and watch "the sh!t".

Troops, stop dying in Iraq, brought home then sent to die in Darfur (good war)

Fat A$s Queen Oprah moves into Licncoln Bedroom, Reverend Jeremiah Wright becomes White House "spiritual advisor" (god damn america) George Clooney appointed Honorary General in charge of the Darfur War (darfurians are better human beings than iraqi's)

Muslims Nuke Boston.

Talk Radio Censored then eliminated altogether, Ann Coulter & Rush Limbaugh Books Burned, Castro/Chavez regular White House sleepovers along with Chris Matthews & Whoopi Goldberg.

Muslims Nuke Omaha Nebraska.

Work starts on putting Prince Great Messiah Holy Barack Hussein Obama on Mt Rushmore.

Statues of Messiah Barack Hussein Obama ordered to be erected in all City halls throughout America, children ordered to Salute all statues and photos of Messiah Barack Hussein Obama.

Muslims Nuke White House-----------:singing:

HEIL OBAMA