PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Questions than Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Helmet

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Seems like our team, at least to date, has provided more questions than answers. I 'm not going to lie, but I am a bit concerned. For example:

1. Our LBs are very thin in my opinion. No depth at OLB, and ILB is relying on a person who is essentially unproven...Monty B. Vrabel is the swing man, able to handle both positions, but our current stable of LBs wouldn't, IMO, be able to handle an injury to a key player.
2. We need to sign D. Branch. I don't care how much Koolaide you are drinking...putting expectations on WRs who haven't played at the NFL level is rediculous.
3. We need a quality backup QB...though he did impress, Cassell is frankly, not ready to start in a high pressure, regular season situation. Don't expect Brady Part deux. Its a losing bet.
4. I think our DB situation is a good one, though the possibility of moving Wilson to CB has me scratching my head. Perhaps missing out on Law, a #1 CB, has us scrambling?

Spend some time clicking and reading through some of the recent threads and you will get a good feel for what everyone else is thinking on these subjects. There are many threads addressing each of these topics.

Deion Branch is signed. He needs to choose to come to work.
Wilson at CB shouldn't be a surprise, he was drafted as a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back