PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More private visits and attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryheat44

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
From Next Level Scouting:

DELAWARE STATE senior safety SAM SMITH has reported to the NLS Staff that he will had a private workout on Friday, April 7th with at least five NFL teams, including Minnesota, New England, Carolina, Jacksonville and Philadelphia.

*KANSAS junior cornerback/wide receiver/return man CHARLES GORDON has reported to the NLS Staff that he has received additional interest from between 5-7 teams since the Combine, including Chicago, New England and San Francisco... he has already had a private visit with New England.

FRESNO STATE junior cornerback/return man RICHARD MARSHALL has reported to the NLS Staff that he will have a private visit with Baltimore before the draft... both New England and San Francisco seem to be eyeing him as possibly their second round choice… as New England had him in for a private visit late last week.

KENTUCKY senior running back ARLISS BEACH has reported to the NLS Staff that he had a private visit with Green Bay earlier this week... and also had an on-campus private workout with San Francisco after showing impressive straight-line speed at his Pro Day... a host of other teams have been calling his agent for draft day contact information, while also requesting additional game tapes from earlier in his career... those teams include Carolina, Indianapolis and New England… he has gotten "Hot" at the right time, which may lead to a late-round selection.

*PURDUE junior defensive end RAY EDWARDS has reported to the NLS Staff that he had a private visit with New England earlier this week... he has also had visits with Houston and plans to visit Seattle before the draft.

WISCONSIN senior tight end JASON POCIASK has reported to the NLS Staff that he has had private visits with Atlanta, Dallas and New England... also spent extra time with Cleveland and Detroit during and after his Pro Day... more than a handful of teams seem to be evaluating him as a possible 3rd-to-4th round choice

KENTUCKY STATE senior defensive back/return man MARCUS WRIGHT has reported to the NLS Staff that he has had on-campus private workouts with Carolina and Cleveland… he has also received additional interest from New England and Philadelphia over the past few weeks… his exciting return skills have started to put him on the map with teams that have been able to review his tapes, which includes a total of ten touchdowns in just the past two seasons.

*SYRACUSE senior defensive end/linebacker RYAN LACASSE has reported to the NLS Staff that he has received additional attention from Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New England, Dallas among others since his the Combine and his Pro Day... many are evaluating his athleticism and pass rush potential along with his ability to convert to OLB in a 3-4 scheme.

*UTEP senior offensive lineman JOSHUA HOUSE has reported to the NLS Staff that he has recevived additional attention from New England, Denver, San Francisco, Oakland and Indianapolis since his Pro Day.

UTEP senior wide receiver JASON BOYD has reported to the NLS Staff that he has received additional attention from Carolina, Cincinnati, New England, San Diego and San Francisco since his Pro Day.

WYATT GAYER has reported to the NLS Staff that no-less than seven teams have requested additional information and game film on him since his Pro Day... he has sent out two more games to be evaluated to Atlanta, Carolina, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Jacksonville, New England and Philadelphia.

*KANSAS STATE senior offensive lineman JEROMEY CLARY has reported to the NLS Staff that he has received additional attention from New England, Seattle, San Francisco, Kansas City

What's a Wyatt Gayer?

I don't remember that name.

thanks for the news dh

01hstmem.jpg

Nice. Very nice.

p8ryts said:
I don't remember that name.

I don't know, but the possibility of having Gay and Gayer on the team is fun to think about.

dryheat44 said:
I don't know, but the possibility of having Gay and Gayer on the team is fun to think about.
I'm holding out for gayest!:p

PatsChick87 said:

Well if we take Gayer this year, then we can draft WR ***g from Fla St next year. Then we will have Gay, Gayer, and ***g.

PatsChick87 said:

That's great. Now sign up for our interactive mock. And bring Box with you.

dryheat44 said:
Only if I get the Saints or Lions since I never draft well!!;)

dryheat44 said:
Interactive with Agent 87! :woohoo:

I hope there is no mocking, I'm very sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes