Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Pictures the Mainstream Media Won't Show You

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWickedPissah, Feb 3, 2006.

1. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,392 / 22 / -15

Disable Jersey

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004448.htm

Here's a few photos of many enlightened 'Religion of Peace' folks showing tolerance and love. Just the UK folks here. Read the signs. Now tell me that Europe does not have a serious demographic problem with immigration and assimilation as their own indiginous populations have a birth rate below 2.0 per couple.

2. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Ooh, they make me sooooo proud to share a city with them. I can't wait for the next attack. :mad:

The problem we have is racism and mistrust. Nobody wants to mix because they fear other races and religions, so everyone lives in their own area. They believe the BS they hear in the mosque, read in the newspapers, hear from our equivalent of the KKK (the British National Party, who don't dress as pointed hattedly as the KKK but have the same racist views) or whatever.
    The Commission for Racial Equality did a very interesting and unpublicised report on Bradford, a city in Northern England with English and Asians living completely separate lives. What they found was that both sides believed exactly the same myths about each other; if you are...., you get the jobs, the social housing, better schools and if you are......, you hate us.
    Make no mistake that these people are dangerous, and I like the idea of a good terrorist being a dead one, but there are enough white British people who would send people back home (or wipe them out).

It is also worth pointing out that those people are very much in the minority in terms of their views.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

In schools, in the workplace and at many public gatherings the politically correct, pasty faced liberal social planner will try and try to "mix" the people up, "oh aren't we wonderful" "now you sit here and you sit there" "now isn't that nice", goo, gush and fawn.

There is a problem though, many of the "MINORITIES" don't seem to have any interest in this "mix em up" crap, in the school cafeteria's, in the workplace, and at many public gatherings the minorities SEEK OUT their "own kind" and heavens to Betsy, they have no desire to hang around with "Whitey".

Well by now the granola eating do-gooders are srcatching themselves and babbling to each other on ways to somehow blame this "reverse discrimination" on the "Bad, Bad Whitey" or the "Hated Bush".

It is no longer the "Honkies" that have to be turned, you do-gooders now have monumental task of trying to "CHANGE MOTHER NATURE" you have to convince the Minorities that they should no longer "cluster" with their own people, they should start hanging around with the "WHITE HONKIES"

Good Luck.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +703 / 20 / -30

The mainstream media is a figment of the right wing mainstream media's imagination. It is propagandized to further their cause.

5. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hahahahahaha...good one. That is why the LIBERAL CONTROLLED MEDIA does everything in thier power to undermine the war and the President--i see absolutly no evidence of them "running scared". The public is just sick and tired of thier bullsh*t anti American stance on everything.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

If FDR the Democrat had done to Hitler what Bush did to Saddam the war in Europe might never have happened.

7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +115 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

Reality is still knocking you can answer anytime you want.

Somehow you have muslims in the street of London holding signs about how they want to kill us, and 2 democrat yo-yo's turn it in to a bash Bush thread. Mental f-ing midgets!

Do worry fools even though you hate your country it will always be there to protect you and you limp wristed asses.

8. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,392 / 22 / -15

Disable Jersey

They are so predictable on any issue. That's a leading symptom of BDS.

Meanwhile, you'll notice the absense of mainstream media telecasts and photos showing the actual text on these hundreds of placards. Can't let folks know too much about the threat from radical Islam. Wouldn't be prudent. instead we'll hear Oprah and GW Bush blather PC platitudes about the Religion of Peace.

Like the Catholic Church's infestation of pedophiles and the heirarchy's cover up, Islam has been effectively taken over by Islamist radicals while the majority of Muslims are intimidated or mind numbed into passivity. You can protect your family from the pedophiles by not leting your children grow up to be cowboys or altar boys, but protecting yourself from Islamists requires a President with balls. Fortunately, we elected the candidate with at least one.

9. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I think the problem is the tendency of people to see problems as being black and white. I really don't think there is an easy solution to the problem of Islamic radicalism. If bombing them worked, then they would have rolled over in Iraq. Instead, it partly killed terrorists and partly helped to create others.
    If we had tougher immigration policies, then the British born terrorists would still not have been stopped. Also, if we had less immigration, we would have economic problems, our health service would grind to a halt and there would be fewer people to do the necessary jobs. I want to have a sensible debate on this issue, rather than it turning into a "who is the most limp wristed/fascist/flippy floppy", please. I don't hate America and I don't like having to look out for terrorists every time I get on the Underground. Of course, I could be lying in my role as "liberal, sneaky, freedom hating minority lover". You decide for yourselves.
    The reality is that we need immigrants. The population is getting older, fewer people are having kids (I've got better things to do than chain myself financially to a screaming, obnoxious brat for 18 years- call that selfish but it is the way we see them) and there is low unemployment.
    I think integration is essential. "Ghettoising" people suits the radicals who can poison people's minds and spread lies. It also makes it harder for the Intelligence services to find out who is up to what and stop them.