PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More on Favre - Because y'all love it so

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because that's the "Let's be kind to baseball and not have a Sunday night game" weekend.

That's right. I completely forgot about the World Series dragging into November now.

Last edited:
That's right. I completely forgot about the World Series dragging into November now.

It's kind a of a shame; what do you think the chances are that regular season football would absolutely crush the world series in ratings? I think they're pretty high. As much as I like baseball, football is just a more interesting and entertaining sport to watch.

If Favre does indeed play for Minnesotaaaaaaa.. I'd like to play them in the Superbowl and see rampaging Thomas maul him........ again.

It's kind a of a shame; what do you think the chances are that regular season football would absolutely crush the world series in ratings? I think they're pretty high. As much as I like baseball, football is just a more interesting and entertaining sport to watch.

Unless if its a Detroit Lions game... yeah a regular season NFL game could beat the world series.

Speaking of Lord Favrequad it looks like the Vikes want a second look at that arm of his....

Vikings send trainer to check Favre again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back