PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More of Adam for sale before he leaves town

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
My blood pressure took a hit this morning when I saw an autograph session scheduled for AV in RI for May 15th. I guess he needs some moving money!!!!:confused:

PatsChick87 said:
My blood pressure took a hit this morning when I saw an autograph session scheduled for AV in RI for May 15th. I guess he needs some moving money!!!!:confused:

Let's all go throw pennies at him!

Mo money, mo money, mo money...am willing to bet will get quite a few who will want is sig, he appeals to a lot of fans no matter how disloyal he is was to the Patriots..I still hear how the Pats dropped the ball on this one, a lot of people do not understand why he left this organization..

Here's the kicker (pun intended) WHATS HE GOING TO SIGN? COLTS SHIRTS AND HELMETS?????

normal_Adam%20Vinatieri2.jpg

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." :D

PatsChick87 said:
Where??? When?

I heard the Queer eye guys purchased his Jock Cup....they added it to Mirabelli's cup and are making a display.

Ouch...bet you anything that the event was booked long before Adam went over to the dark side. The sponsor can't be too thrilled:

"Appearing Today: A !%#!!*& Indianapolis Colt."

Still waiting for that last chance to get the Adam Vinatieri signing.

Vinatieri is a Colt, I wouldn't want his autograph any more than I would want Peyton's. Screw him.

I wonder if Vinatraitor would sign an 8 x 10 pic of Johnny Damon for me...

PatsChick87 said:

I worked behind the scenes at a show he did in the town I live in. In talking with one of the organizers, he said Adam gets a $50,000. appearance fee for these little gigs. Nice chunk of change.

Lets All Return All The Stuff He Has Signed That Should Give Him A Great Send Off.

Pats726 said:
Where??? When?

Sorry guys, was away till now. Ad in todays Herald reads as follows:

Your Sports Memorabilia Store Presents
ADAM VINATIERI,
Monday, May 15th 6:30-7:30pm
306 Market Street, Warren, RI
Limited amount of tickets, advanaced tickets
strongly suggested. (ie, don't know if anyone will show up and want to know in advance if we can close shop early and go home!:D ) my edit

Throw a few pennies for me, would ya!!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back