Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Obama Supporters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

NBC jokes: Todd Palin has sex with daughters
    'Saturday Night Live' skit suggests Sarah's husband guilty of incest
    NBC jokes: Todd Palin has sex with daughters

In a way this is a good thing, whenever these far left dirt bags open their mouth they lose votes for their "Great Messiah"
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Ultra cool", "with it", "got it going on", "so hip she can't shyt" Tina Fey confesses she hopes she can retire her Sarah Palin impersonation on November 5th. My Way News - Tina Fey dodges acclaim, loses purse

The liberal-left is going truly around the bend over McCain-Palin. They are pitted against a War Hero who spent 5 and a half years in a communist POW prison then came home to dedicate his life to his country and a "hockey mom", aka "the pit bull with lip stick", and the left is absolutely freaking out. They have no answers whatsoever.

We could end up seeing Alec Baldwin go charging at the White House pumping his 9mm pistol, only to be cut down on the sidewalk by WH Security; or Paul Begala's eyes getting locked in their rolled-up phase, then checking himself into a mental clinic; Michael Moore filming himself jumping off the Empire State building as part of his next (and last) movie: "What the Repubs made me do".

The liberal left is in total melt-down right now, as they just do not get it, nor do they want to get it. Really sad, but what can be done about it if they won't listen??

//
  3. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

this quote pretty much somes it up. It was obviously a paraody of the media, not the Palins. Once again the GOP plays victim. Get over it.

"Anyone that watched Saturday's show and believed the skit in which it was suggested that there was incest in the Palin household needs to have [his] head examined," said Jimenez. "The purpose of the joke (tacky and crude as it was, I did not care for it at all by the way) was to show how out of touch journalists are – not an attack on the Palin household. Sheesh, get a grip!"
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Typical left wing trick, call somebody an a$s hole then say "gee i'm sorry, I didn't mean it" (but they got it out there)

Hope they pull more of this stuff and they will, they can't resist it Sarah is driving them insane.
  5. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

nobody is apologizing because it wasnt a dig at the Palin's, it was a dig at the media.
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Amazingly NBC has pulled all the video clips of it from Youtube. I guess we'll just have to believe them. :rolleyes:
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

What a total load. That's what the left wing always says. Reminds me of the old Narragansett commercials I used to see during the Sox games: the dorky guy says, "I wasn't making fun of you; I was making fun of her."

At least man-up and stand behind what was said/implied, or don't say it at all.

//
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

When Sarah came charging in on her dogsled Pant Suit Hillary beat the sh!t out of Billy Blue Dress wrecked all her furniture and killed her neighbors cat.

First The Holy Lord Messiah and his people stuck it up her A$s than Comes Sarah, Pant Suit is all done.

America's first female President wrestles Polar Bears and carry's a gun.

Pant Suit Hillary Over There Trying To Build A Brick Igloo----------------:bricks:
  9. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Didn't you see the Emmy winners? Bash Republicans and get handed an Emmy. It just goes hand in hand.

OUTSTANDING WRITING FOR A VARIETY, MUSIC OR COMEDY PROGRAM

The Colbert Report (Comedy Central)

OUTSTANDING VARIETY, MUSIC OR COMEDY SERIES

The Daily Show with John Stewart (Comedy Central)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

etc.
  10. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yep, Dems never do that.

[​IMG]