PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More moves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not being very tight
How's you boy Jackson working out?

Do you watch the games? He obviously is having trouble with McDaniels complicated system (sarcastic)! I love it when Jackson makes a big play like the 2 touchdown cameos and then he doesn't see the field again. If I'm in college right now and play offense, I sure as hell don't want to be drafted by the Pats because they don't know how to use their talent on offense. As soon as you get good, they let you walk. If these recent weeks are any indication, Jackson will never reach his potential as a WR with the Pats.

Do you watch the games? He obviously is having trouble with McDaniels complicated system (sarcastic)! I love it when Jackson makes a big play like the 2 touchdown cameos and then he doesn't see the field again. If I'm in college right now and play offense, I sure as hell don't want to be drafted by the Pats because they don't know how to use their talent on offense. As soon as you get good, they let you walk. If these recent weeks are any indication, Jackson will never reach his potential as a WR with the Pats.

All I've seen is Jackson run Bethel Johnson style fly patterns.
You DO know how the great Bethel Johnson worked out don't you?

Maybe it was all Josh's fault. He made Weis ruin the kid.

Last edited:
Last year Danny Baugher averaged 47.5 per kick in 7 games, 37 punts, and had 11 inside the 20 before tearing his ACL. Is he healthy, I don't know. We may just be stashing him on the PS until he's 100% next year. Prior years he was more of a 42 per punt average guy but always with lots inside the 20 and 37 punts last year is a good sample for that high average.

You just quoted yourself?:confused:

Isn't that the cyber equivilant (sp) of speaking the third person? :D

So much sturm and drang. So much sound and FURY.

Bottom line, are the Pats going to the SB? No. The best they can hope for is to not be embarrassed in the playoffs and to not lose anyone long term to injury.

Who cares who they sign, re-sign, whatever.

McBee -
Why are you here? You don't really seem to bring anything to this board but BS.

McBee -
Why are you here? You don't really seem to bring anything to this board but BS.

Just another Legend in His Own Mind who throws little hissey fits when the Pats do stuff he doesn't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back