PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
not sure if this has been posted..i just saw this today. on NFLN rich eisen asked marshall that he picked the colts in offense in all categories when compared them with the pats and a lot of emailers were emailing him saying faulk is biased because he used to play for the colts.
Faulk replied " i thought they would say its because they beat us in the superbowl but they chose to go with the fact i was with the colts" and added "one is older than the other"
it was tongue and cheek but so obvious his hatred for all things pats.

not sure if this has been posted..i just saw this today. on NFLN rich eisen asked marshall that he picked the colts in offense in all categories when compared them with the pats and a lot of emailers were emailing him saying faulk is biased because he used to play for the colts.
Faulk replied " i thought they would say its because they beat us in the superbowl but they chose to go with the fact i was with the colts" and added "one is older than the other"
it was tongue and cheek but so obvious his hatred for all things pats.
at the end of the game is it going to matter what faulk says, why is it so imperative that you post everything he says??? i just cant figure out the logic

The hate comes from the yearly Faulk family reunions, when cousin Kevin shows off all the bling and gets all the attention because he's still relevant.

at the end of the game is it going to matter what faulk says, why is it so imperative that you post everything he says??? i just cant figure out the logic

just for man..chill out.. i didnt say it matters. lot us post what someone said ,just to chat and discuss.

just for man..chill out.. i didnt say it matters. lot us post what someone said ,just to chat and discuss.

He grudgingly admitted the Pats have a better special teams return game, after Woodson embarassed him by pointing out that the Pats are #1 in kickoff returns (2 TD) and #11 in punt returns.......

The hate comes from the yearly Faulk family reunions, when cousin Kevin shows off all the bling and gets all the attention because he's still relevant.

Can you see where this thread is going?:

Later in the day, Marshall is over in his Grandma's arms with a pouty look on his face pointing his finger over at Kevin and Grandma looks over at Kevin saying "Leave Marshall alone, and quit teasing him with all your rings!"

Kevin runs off with tears in his eyes:

"It's always about Marshall... Marshall, Marshall, Marshall"

You all were thinking it.

I don't understand why NFL Network has him on when they have much better Analyst that work for them like Brian Baldinger, Mike Mayock and Sterling Sharpe. Even Jamie Dukes and Solomon Wilcots are better.

I don't understand why NFL Network has him on when they have much better Analyst that work for them like Brian Baldinger, Mike Mayock and Sterling Sharpe. Even Jamie Dukes and Solomon Wilcots are better.

Truly. I'm actually a big Dukes fan, but I haven't heard his take on this game. (So yanno... he could change my mind if he's pulled a Marshall on it.)

I don't get why we're painted as "classless" for scoring points on offense, and a guy like Marshall Faulk doesn't acknowledge his own relative and is painted as one of the nice guys of the NFL. It's really maddening. (<Madden pun intended.)

I dunno if they are related...

Yeah, they are. If you do some Googling, you'll encounter quite a few online news articles that acknowledge that both are distant cousins.

Marshall probably is still smarting that Kevin's first ring was won at his expense (Super Bowl XXXVI). :rolleyes:

Marshall was a terrific running back but now he is a run of the mill Patriot Hater.

Marshall was a terrific running back but now he is a run of the mill Patriot Hater.

Yes, he was terrific. I remember when Faulk lost the Heisman to Gino Torreta in a ridiculous miscarriage of justice. Faulk went on to win an NFL MVP and Torreta became a financial advisor. :rofl:

Ha ha ha. I hadn't thought of that!

Truly. I'm actually a big Dukes fan, but I haven't heard his take on this game. (So yanno... he could change my mind if he's pulled a Marshall on it.)

I don't get why we're painted as "classless" for scoring points on offense, and a guy like Marshall Faulk doesn't acknowledge his own relative and is painted as one of the nice guys of the NFL. It's really maddening. (<Madden pun intended.)

And the Rams ran up the score frequently when their offense was potent in the 99-01 years. I hope he did NOT use the 'run up the score' angle because that is as hypocritcal as Steve Young.

And the Rams ran up the score frequently when their offense was potent in the 99-01 years. I hope he did NOT use the 'run up the score' angle because that is as hypocritcal as Steve Young.

He didn't but the way M. Faulk painted the picture, we don't have the firepower to run up the score.
We ain't got a running game. Our O-line ain't that good. Our Wide recievers and Tom brady aren't in sync. We must be gettig lucky.

SuperBowl 36 was 6 years ago Marshall, LET IT GO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes