Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Lunacy From The Wing Nuts On The Left

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DeanPatsFan, Jul 9, 2006.

1. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

From hollywood to conspiracy threads. WHATS next ,the history channels ufo expose. Way to bring it!!
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That could be the most brilliant experiment I have ever seen in my life - it all makes perfect sense..!! Because everyone knows a $19.95 steel rabbit cage is the exact same as a 100 story building and would react and respond in the exact same when with a concrete brick on top..!!
  4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You want me to prove that a steel mesh wire rabbit cage would act differently than a 100 story building..? Sorry, but there are some things that are so soundly based in common sense that I can honestly say that anyone who doesn't agree is among the world's biggest morons imaginable.

We may disagree on a lot of things, but I know you're not stupid enough to believe a mesh wire rabbit cage with a brick on top can accurately represent a 100 story building.

Actually, all kidding aside, my honest belief is that you are conservative making posts in here to make liberals look bad. I mean, no one could be so stupid as to believe the things you say. But I'm on to your scheme..!!
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

I think Dean is doing a good job at lowering the calibre of discussion to, I presume, his level. Are we now going to a series of stupid liberal and conservative tricks? Perhaps we should revisit the "evidence" that UN is controlling America via it's black helicopters.

"Well, the hot story of the week is victory. The Tommy Franks-Don Rumsfeld battle plan, war plan, worked brilliantly, a three-week war with mercifully few American deaths or Iraqi civilian deaths. There is a lot of work yet to do, but all the naysayers have been humiliated so far. The final word on this is hooray." (Morton Kondracke, Fox News, 4/12/03)

"The war was the hard part. The hard part was putting together a coalition, getting 300,000 troops over there and all their equipment and winning. And it gets easier. I mean, setting up a democracy is hard, but it is not as hard as winning a war." (Fred Barnes, Fox News, 4/10/03)

"Now that the war in Iraq is all but over, should the people in Hollywood who opposed the president admit they were wrong?" (Alan Colmes, Fox News, 4/25/03)

"I will bet you the best dinner in the gaslight district of San Diego that military action will not last more than a week. Are you willing to take that wager?" (Bill O'Reilly, Fox News, 1/29/03)

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0405-23.htm
  6. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: Patters did you find that on a conspircy website, what outrageous claims being made. Oh wait a minute, fox news channel thats legit.:cool:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2005
  7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +610 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

There are a number of sites that discuss theories on why the towers collapsed. Many of these sites are convinced Bush had something to do with it. Interesting that the columns were removed quickly so we'll never know.

Some people or someone placed "THERMITE" in those buildings either before the airliners struck or after...most(not all) investigators think this. But we will never know because all evidence was removed.

My reason for this post is simple...WHY WERE THE FAMILIES AND AMERICAN PUBLIC DENIED A PROPER INVESTIGATION? THAT, TO ME IS THE 2nd GREATEST TRAVESTY OF 9/11. The loss of lives being #1 of course.

There are many links covering this...this one is long but it is an excellant scientific explanation of the collapses.

http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/2005/09/great-must-read-but-loooooong-and-very.html
  8. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +610 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Not to get too caught up in all this conspiracy stuff...but
    some people do have 1 interesting theory on the collapses.

Some think that demolition charges (THERMITE) was put
    into place after the failed 1993 bombing. The reason used
    centered around the fear of the builings toppling over
    if successfully attacked the next time.

Again...we will never know.
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Isn't it amazing how the lunatic left is constantly calling George Bush the biggest idiot in the world and yet, after fewer than 8 months in office, he successfully pulled off the biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind...?

NEWSFLASH: There was an investigation. The evidence was inspected and analyzed. The conclusions were made by independent analysis.

Anything else is just the lunatics on the left trying to make Bush look bad. Oh, but some French author made these same claims so they must be true, huh..?
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  11. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +610 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

It will go on long after we are dead...just the way it is.
  12. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

NO lunacy....just wishing to know..

We may never know what happened...it is long past the time of knowing it all...experiments like that are a bit off...I don't know if one can translate it all to a rabbit cage...I doubt it translates..butthe way those bldgs toppled is still a bit scary...