Welcome to PatsFans.com

More KKKlinton Race Baiting

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jan 26, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Boy, all them uppity colored boys shore is exactly alike, right Billy Boy..?!? Is shore is nice to see youse attacking that Buh-rack "psst he's black" Ohhhhhhhhh-bamah..!!

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/01/bubba-obama-is.html

Bubba: Obama Is Just Like Jesse Jackson

Said Bill Clinton today in Columbia, SC: "Jesse Jackson won South Carolina in '84 and '88. Jackson ran a good campaign. And Obama ran a good campaign here."

This was in response to a question about Obama saying it "took two people to beat him." Jackson had not been mentioned.

Boy, I can't understand why anyone would think the Clintons are running a race-baiting campaign to paint Obama as "the black candidate."
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

3. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have read many stories in the past where the Clintons were caught joking around using the N word and making fun of Jews. Naturally this always gets thrown under the rug. the word tool was invented to describe them.
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

of course you have... how about a link? some corroboration from anywhere at all?...
  5. MightyFooda

MightyFooda Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It was a recording, years ago. I will admit, maybe it was a fake, but other politicians wouldn't get away with saying what Clinton says publicly. And don't think I am a repub front runner, I went with Obama in the primary, even though most of my views you could file as Liberterian, I just knoew Ron Paul has no chance anyway.
    I like Obama, he hasn't been in Washington long enough to be owned the way Hillary is with the drug companies. And there is more than one way to skin a cat. AS long as it is done honestly. something we haven't seen in this country in quite some time.
  6. WIPatriots

WIPatriots Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dcFp1k3Buew

The corroboration comes from a campaign manager who worked for the Clintons back in ARK. BBC is the source, which in not considered to be a "vast right-wing conspiracy."

Hillary denied the charges in her NY Senatorial campaign.

Full disclosure: I will NEVER vote for the Clintons. (Yes, I even came to the sad realization that I would vote for Huckabee over the Clintons, though I waver with this idea. I might not vote, instead.)
  7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's like how the liberals don't give a crap when Clinton is accused of sexual harrassment and sexual assault from multiple different women.

A completely unsubstantiated accusation of sexual harrassment was levied against a black Republican and the result was nothing short of a high tech lynching. Meanwhile, multiple such reports (or even worse) are made against Slick Willy and everyone on the left just turns a blind eye.
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +164 / 4 / -4

Probably for the same reason that conservatives don't give a hoot about Bush's alcoholism, drug use, AWOL, and various lies. There is more to the agenda than taking 25-year old unsubstantiated accusations seriously.

Oh, you mean Clarence Thomas? That's politics for you. Similar games were played against Thurgood Marshall when the Dems appointed him to the SC. I think Jesse Helms was behind it, if you want to investigate further.

I think there was only one accusation of assault, and after 25 years what can you do with it? Tell me, if some Democrat came forward from 25 years ago and said Bush was a cocaine dealer who once beat him up for nonpayment, would you believe it?
  9. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 4 / -2

Amen. If I can say amen in here. :D