Welcome to PatsFans.com

More History Channel Propaganda - The Nostradamus Effect(The Rapture)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Dec 16, 2009.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

And neocon Zionist Joel Rosenberg(who's on Glenn Beck almost every week discussing end times ME stuff) will be a guest.

Yet more propaganda - I wonder how these people will react when times get worse, and the rapture hasn't happened.

Wednesday, December 16 09:00 PM(Eastern, I think)

Thursday, December 17 01:00 AM -HISTORY CHANNEL

When millions of people all over the world vanish, a biblical prophecy that has come to be known as the Rapture will be fulfilled, and a floodgate of horrors will be opened on those who are left behind. The Apostle Paul foresaw a moment when all Christians would suddenly be caught up into the air with their Messiah. This would occur prior to the final outpouring of God's wrath upon the wicked.

Even Native America Hopi predicted the faithful would be taken off the Earth in advance of a final war between good and evil. Many claim that all of the events that presage the Rapture have already happened. Does this mean that the Rapture is almost upon us? If so, we are now on the threshold of an Apocalypse.