PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Good vs. Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More Good vs Evil

what else would you expect from this SCHMUCK.

His first name should be ****..........**** SCHMUCK fits the moron perfectly. Loser panzies of Toiletmore
Damb you beat me to it.

we need a chant tomorrow...bad...

Hey, at least our great city has had historic events like the Boston Tea Party that we can reenact by dumping all of our sports championships that we have and are about to get, that other cities only dream of, in the Boston Harbor. I can't even remember the last time Baltimore had a championship team...

Last edited:

He said the Ravens were giving the Patriots a humility lesson...Classic.

I must be mistaken, because when I read espn.com this morning, I read that 4 Ravens players were fined money for misconduct and questioning the integrity of the officiating...

WIll they Beat Miami?:singing:

Hey, at least our great city has had historic events like the Boston Tea Party that we can reenact by dumping all of our sports championships that we have and are about to get, that other cities only dream of, in the Boston Harbor. I can't even remember the last time Baltimore had a championship team...

2001 - Super Bowl.... They were pretty tough that year. Had one hell of a defense. Been all downhill since then though....

You mean 2000. 2001 Super bowl we beat the Rams.

The man has a mental problem.

I suspect he was beaten as a child.

Dungy man crush. SFOBV

I can't imagine rehashing a tough loss 5 days later when arguably the second best team in the NFL is on tap the next day.

New England is just the hottest of hot button topics right now. So any writer with half a brain, even a guy named Schmuck, knows that writing anything at all about the Patriots will be instantly read. But humility? From someone who follows Ray Lewis' Baltimore Ravens? Are you kidding me? Ive never in my 30 years of watching football seen a player with LESS humility than him. The chest thumpin', and the BS pre-game speeches in front of the cameras, and all the screaming and the talk, and the dances. Its just the exact opposite of what TEAM football is about. That guy Schmuck is obviously just a hurt, bitter fan right now because he saw his dream article about taking down the mighty, undefeated and HATED New England Patriots go completely up in smoke. Tough break. He needed a quick replacement piece. So he did the safe, mindless, effortless thing. He hated on the Patriots. What else would we expect?

LOl... what a Shmuck. That's even the dude's name. That's so funny. This article would have been of better use if it were printed on toilet paper. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots