Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Gates Crap

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

If you see somebody being stabbed, shot, beheaded, raped or hung DON"T call the police until you are sure that the Criminal Killer Is White.

This women was crucified by the Racist Obama Media because she tried to report a crime like we are all told to do.
    The way to keep the Racist MSM from trying to destroy your life is if you see a crime being commited "look the other way" as the old saying goes "let george do it"

Dirty left wing politically correct liberal Racist Bastards.
    3 amigos get suds; she gets scorn - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The pendulum has swung WAY to far on this "profiling" baloney. Outlaw "profiling" and the entire life insurance industry would collapse. If you ever want to buy life insurance you'll be paying 20 times more than now.

//
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What's this got to do with "Dirty left wing politically correct liberal Racist Bastards"?
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

It takes some deep thinking to figure that out.......:confused:
  5. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

both whalen and crowley did what either society or their jobs would have them do........

the problems really started was when gates started saying crap he should not have said........at that point, it no longer matters if it is his house or not......

the problem was complicated when the mayors office of cambridge had gates released without due process via the D.A.

to further complicate things, our idiot president has to baselessly open his mouth on something that really has no place being addressed by the president.........he should have just stayed out of it or at least only dealt with it via back channels away from the media......

and then true to the 'cry wolf' racism pattern, gates says it is 'time to move on' ..... if it really was racism, gates would be continuing to stand up for his rights at this point, but has clearly realized the stupidity of his ways

the only anti-crowley comments have been pure conjecture and fully void of facts........lots of opinions by lots of people who have zero clue as to what really happened

and back to whalen..........to do your civic duty to only receive death threats ....... what kind of total arsehole would do that?
  6. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ya cause free speech is stupid........why do we even have it? lmao god damn:rolleyes:
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Next time you get stopped tell the cop he's an idiot for stopping you. Make that a f*cking idiot. See how far free speech gets you. You have to know when to STFU, black or white.
  8. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

As a practical matter, yes. As a legal matter, no.
  9. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have and you know what happend?

He cuffed me threw me in jail, next day I got out and 2 months after went to court, guess what happend? the charges where dissmissed!

That dip**** of a cop, just cost me and you god knows how much money in state taxes for wasting my time, the courts time, just because he didn't like the way I talked.

I'm sry your a cop but you sighed up for it, deal with it and don't abuse your power.

Even more so if I was in my own house, I can talk anyway I want in my house! you don't like f-off
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  10. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Live your life how you like, buddy, rightly or wrongly there's certain people who you just have to zip it up when you talk to them. Teachers, bosses, parents and, yes, cops. Suck it up and deal with it.
  11. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You can live your life that way, I won't I'm no suck up or teachers pet, I'm myself and if you don't like it, so be it.

Respect is earned not given......
  12. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I can tell a cop to go f*ck his mother as much as I want. You'll never see a conviction. So, no. Cops should know the law, no? Cops that make an arrest knowing that there is no chance of pressing charges are abusing their authority.

Do I suggest this course of action to a normal citizen? Of course not.
  13. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Maybe not but it's not the most direct route to ending whatever situation you're in :) Mabeyitstrue can call it "sucking up" all he likes, and if he wants to take more circuitous routes to ending situations that's his choice. But, again, there's certain people who who just need to STFU and take it whether they earn it or not and cops are one.
  14. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

How about showing some repect for the law? What's the shame in being respectful to someone whom is doing their job? As far as telling a cop to F-OFF, sure you'll go to jail and then eventually get the charges drop. I consider my time more valueable to be shuffled off to jail, because I don't have the common sense or the dignity to treat someone with respect.
  15. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

How about showing some respect for citizens' rights?

How about showing some respect for the constitution?

How about showing some respect for freedom of speech?

God how ridiculous it is that people failed 8th grade Civics.

Depends on what exactly they are doing.
    Because it's not illegal. Me and the cop both know it. There's no crime. Arresting somebody for something both people know not to be a crime is an abuse.
    Like I already said, as a practical matter, sure. As a legal matter, absolutely not.
  16. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

you can free speech all you want to me.....the moment you say something about my mother, I won''t be restricted by the badge and you would never insult anyone's mother again.......

and no, you cannot be disorderly with the police.......the moment gates became disorderly, he got what he asked for........
  17. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

no you can't......how about we meet somewhere in the downtown crossing.....I'll bring a video camera...........you blab to cops and we see where the cards fall......

that ain't even disorderly conduct, that's inciting violence.......you can't even go around saying that to other people.........
  18. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

dude.....you're such an idiot.........you simply don't know WTF you are talking about............simply clueless........you are lucky to have these points in your life clarified by now
  19. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Can you read? There would never be a conviction. There would never be charges pressed. Because there is no crime.

You don't know what inciting violence means.
  20. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

oh.......my video would be more than enough evidence.......and it would make great fodder for places like this

sure do.........but I did misspeak.......if you said that crap to me in front of a cop, then you'd be inciting violence......my bad