Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Fraud in Iraq..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Mar 14, 2010.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +176 / 5 / -22

These guys are all overpaid, but they are overpay themselves even more by stealing money intended for Iraq reconstruction... the idiocy of our foreign policy gets more bizarre daily... hope they all get locked up in Leavenworth for a healthy period of time...

New Fraud Cases Point to Lapses in Iraq Projects - NYTimes.com

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Iraq is a sorry mess, I once believed in what Bush did but it just turned to crap, Saddam is gone but if the day ever comes that we leave as soon as we're gone another Saddam will pop up and the horror show will start all over, Saddam was an animal but he kept those people in line, killing each other is a way of life over there nobody can help them, I can't understand why this clown Obama didn't make getting out of Iraq one of his first priority's thats all we heard from the democrats for years when Bush was in was "get out of Iraq" now the phony bastards are acting as though Iraq doesn't even exist, Politicians Are The Lowest Form Of Life On The Planet.

Patches Kennedy is a whacko but in his rant the other day he was Right On The Money, now the Left Wing Media completely ignores the wars and Gitmo they don't want to offend this pompous arrogant ass hole we have in the White House, he is their Poster Boy but his Hope & Change was all a bunch of sh!t.
    Your right about the fraud in Iraq those guys should go before a firing squad but if what they are doing will in any way embarrass Prince Obama you won't hear much more about it, I'm surprised that the NY Times even mentioned it, maybe even they are getting sick of the Obama Bullsh!t.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +176 / 5 / -22

More on this debacle this morning... George Washington wanted the military to be controlled by the american people... my oh my how things have changed..

Contractors Tied to Effort to Track and Kill Militants - NYTimes.com