Welcome to PatsFans.com

More "DNA" found in Duke Rape accuser's underwear

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Dec 13, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think they've found the jizzim - uh, I mean "DNA" - of just about every adult male in the Raleigh-Durham area in this girl's underwear except any from the Duke LaCrosse players.

Nice to see the American judicial system at work when a liberal prosecutor is on the ball. Think she'll ever be accused of filing a false police report...? Not with Nifong on the job..!! That guy should be sent to jail for prosecutorial misconduct. We finally have a congressman trying to start an investigation.

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

That jackass needs to let those kids get on with their lives or go to jail himself.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Nifong is such a self-righteous prick. He's going to end up costing the taxpayers millions when the lawsuits begin.

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +593 / 24 / -19

I would presume there's more to the case than is being reported; otherwise, Nifong should certainly be investigated for violating the rights of the accused. It just goes to show you that, as liberals often say, our justice system isn't totally just. Perhaps next time Jesse Jackson comes to a black person's defense, we'll see some of the conservatives here adopt a more rational tone.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I think it's more of a self-promoting scumbag being a scumbag. A conservative or a liberal could have done this, neither more likely than the other. Scumbags come in all stripes.:mad: I don't see this as more than that.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

Never understood why this became a liberal vs. conservative issue, to the best of my knowledge it was never supported by any liberals, but certainly got a ton of airplay on Hannity, Rush and O'Reilly. People get confused about Jesse Jackson, he is a liberal but not embraced by all. IMO it looks like a bunch of drunk stupid college kids overstepped some boundaries, I am not sure what choice the prosecutor had??

7. Patters

Ratings:
    +593 / 24 / -19

It's a liberal/conservative issue because the righties immediately rally around white kids who are accused by a black woman. If their colors were reversed, I'm certain few of the righties would have cared. It's a white rights issue, and supports the racist belief that our liberal court system discriminates against whites. Most conservatives are bigots. That's why they never ever bring up examples of blacks being railroaded by our court system.

8. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

Damn, Patters, we've been through this. Most bigots being conservatives does not equal most conservatives being bigots. Please stop spewing your hate.

And, for the record, most of us don't want anyone screwed by the system. I don't know why this became liberal vs. conservative all of a sudden. Most of us assumed they were guilty - frat boy athletes, poor dancer, etc, until we heard some facts.

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

It's "Racism"

Every Politically Correct Slobbering Liberal In America would love to see these "Whitey Kids" crucified and set on fire, it would give them another "Bad Racist White People" story to whail and moan about.

The accuser is a Professional Street HO, the "Whitey Haters" ain't going to win this one.

10. Patters

Ratings:
    +593 / 24 / -19

Well, it's obviously not racism since, from the looks of it, Nifong is white. As far as the woman goes, I don't see any evidence of prejudice on her part. She's an ordinary liar, a nutcase, or a victim.

A little paranoid, Harry. Every PC person wants to see justice carried out, regardless of color. Liberals are fairly consistent on that. It's conservatives like you who are only interested in justice when it's white people who are affected. Or perhaps you can prove me wrong by listing some examples of cases where you were upset when black people were victims of an unfair justice system.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

The accuser, the PC people and the Leftie Media all thought this was going to be another "Get Whitey Sideshow" with Jessie, Little Al, Rangle and Chris Matthews droolling, all screaming and whailing about the "Horrible Little Rich White Kids", but it Backfired.

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

George Bush's DNA found on Sluts underwear

13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Several left-leaning, minority civil rights groups (you know, the Al Sharpton crowd) have come out and spoken quite emphatically in her defense. They haven't gotten as much media airtime as normal since 99.999% of the country knows the girl is lying.
    They definitely "overstepped some boundaries" of good taste. They did not, however, overstep the boundaries of the law. That makes the actions of the prosecutor, the accuser and her supporters a travesty.

14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

Say what? Thats the whole problem, Jesse Jackazz & Al "shake 'em down" Sharpton. These self-serving frauds where there on day one promising to pay for the girls college education simply because she was black and had accused "the man" of raping her. Total joke. When these frauds show up and blindly defend those who fraudulently accuse people of crimes, they loose the respect of honest people accross the country. These poor Duke kids lives are ruined, and all because the MSM, this loser prosecuter, and the shake down twins were irresponsible frauds.

I for one hope the kids sue everyone involved. I would.

15. Real World

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

I agree Wistah, people of all races, creeds, and colors are self serving. That this azzwipe was a lefty is virtually irrelevent. Where I would point to the bias is with the MSM. The MSM, whom you all know I have little respect for, clearly rode these kids as guilty until proven innocent. The MSM wanted to fry the white kids who hated on the black girl. That is so obvious to me. If it were black kids who raped a white girl, they'd have page 35'd it with the excuse that it would incite racial tension. The MSM did these kids in from the start. Funny how these types of stories disappear once the truth comes out. Duke Lacrosse who?

I say Duke Lacrosse sue.

16. Real World

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

It's funny how some people will never concede to the obvious, and will forever defend there politcal persuasion. The flip to that is how so many others in here will try to make the common into a matter of left versus right. The facts of this case seem rather obvious to me. White, silver spooned college kids, poor black stripper trying to sex her way through college, white prosecuter in a tough re-election bid, in a mixed 50-50 black white district. Then you add the MSM, the ultimate frauds in the country, who clearly lean left to most sane people. They come in, they put shake down and jackasss on the news 24/7, and stamp guilty on the faces of the rich white punks like an X on Dick Cheney. When the truth comes out, the stroy no longer makes the front page. All is forgotten, even though lives have been ruined. Who cares though, they were rich white kids. Doesn't anyone see the obvious here?

Were the prosecuter a repub and under the same circumstances, there is no way to know if he would have acted differently. I would think any sane person would, be it Dem, Repub, or Libertarian.

17. Patters

Ratings:
    +593 / 24 / -19

When they went down there, it wasn't unreasonable to side with the police and the prosecutor. At first it appeared that the woman was a victim of a terrible crime. (Now either the prosecutor is a nut or he's holding his cards.)

This case is not unlike the many cases where most conservatives assume that black people are in the wrong, as in the case involving the racial profiling of drivers, employment discrimination, and claims against police brutality. Looked at in that context, it's apparent to me that many conservative white people apply a different standard in black on white crimes than they apply in white on black crimes.

In other words, I think the conservatives in this thread are largely guilty of the same thing they accuse Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson of.

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Exactly, the Duke Kids should sue everybody in sight, it won't do any good to sue the "Racist HO" because all she's got is the $20 from her last trick but they should go after everybody else especially the Jessie Jackoff crowd of RACIST BASTARDS.
    The prosecuter should be disbarred, impeached and flogged, the good thing about this is it blew up in his face and probably ruined him.

In their "Racist Zeal" to "Nail Whitey" they have turned a monster loose on themselves.
    I wonder if Jessie & Al will give the Prosecuter a helping hand :singing:

19. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

I still don't get it, the actions of a few do not represent us all, I for one don't give a rats ass about the whole situation.. let justice run its course, whatever happens happens.. it is what it is.

20. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

Huh ? There's no evidence of that at all. It looks like a poor, black stripper who saw the rich, white kids as a chance to extort their parents. And Nifong bought it big time to help get re-elected.