Welcome to PatsFans.com

More disgusting misogyny from the left

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You will never find a more despicable, hateful, misogynistic individual than you will in the typical American liberal. But, of course, they liberals defend their own so you won't see any protests about this matter.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Jerry Brown Agrees Whitman A "Whore" Over Pension Battle?

CBS: An aide to Attorney General Jerry Brown can be overheard on an audio tape released Thursday evening referring to Meg Whitman, Brown’s rival for Governor, as "a whore."

The quote refers to Whitman’s stance on pension reform.

The Brown camp was responding to Whitman’s cutting a deal to protect police pensions as the two vie for police endorsements.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +128 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

:nono:HuH, Trolling Again :nono:

Whats new
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Maxine Waters / Nancy (blinky tooth sucker) Pelosi.

RAT BASTARDS

OH JESUS CHRIST
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    LIBERALS
    CRUEL VICIOUS CRYBABY SLOGS WHEN THEY ARE THREATENED

CALL "FANG FACE" PANT SUIT HILLARY A "WHORE" AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS, WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS ON THIS ON THIS ONE?

JOIN THE TEA PARTY
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The campaign for the governor of California calls their opponent a "whore" (with tacit approval from the candidate himself) and you think I am trolling? Get real. This is a big deal - and if it was a Republican we would be seeing news coverage that rivalled the OJ trial.

Why am I not surprised that your venom and hatred is levelled at me and not the individual who made this disgusting remark? Sure says a lot about you, pal.
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Yeah, yeah.....and if it had been a Democrat cutting a deal to protect police pensions (which is something you've always vehemently opposed) we'd be seeing the same thing.

Because we've often heard you speak of women in demeaning phrases yourself, WP, it's hard to take it all to seriously when you come out against someone else's "misogyny," when you frequently use misogynistic language yourself.

It's a tad bit hypocritical, yanno?
  6. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So you're not offended? Will you not condemn these words?
  7. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Is it fact or conjecture?
    Hypocritical, maybe. That does not change the fact though. Attack the message, not the messenger...unless you are ok with women being called whores that is. Or is it only bad when Republicans violate mores? :confused2:
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Well, Khayos, yeah, I am. I am as offended by Brown's aide using the word as I am by everyone here who uses the word.

I am a bit mollified, however, by Wolfpack's own explanation of the word a while back when I asked for a definition of it......perhaps it will help the rest of you come to peace with it, too, once I remind everyone of how common an expression it is and how WP explains it's not really sexist (much less misogynistic) at all.

Originally Posted by Mrs.PatsFanInVa
    It would have been if Harry had called her an adultress - but it's not important as to whether or not someone is a whore. Being a whore has nothing to do with marital status, nothing at all. Theoretically it has nothing to do with simply having sex, either, unless you're doing it for payment which has been negotiated beforehand.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/12/328198-john-edwards-mistress-speaks-pag
  9. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I think the long/short of the matter is that people running for office are held to a higher standard then your average Joe. I'm positive that their use of the word is used in the context that you describe. That does not excuse him though. How many times have open mics bitten political people.
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

YouTube - The Dean Scream vs The Hillary Cackle
  11. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Misogyny from the left? Something isn't adding up. Hmmmm, what could it be?
  12. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +128 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

wolfy should know misogomy he works in it like other artests work in oil or clay. It's his medium, a true master
  13. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you want to believe I'm a hypocrite that's your opinion, but I am no moreso a hypocrite than you for how steadfastly you defend him and try to deflect attention away from his hate speech just because he has a D after his name.
  14. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well it's nice to see you've finally decided to accept my wisdom and learn something. Of course, I still maintain that the context of the way the Brown campaign used that word shows their true hatred of women. Nevertheless, your posts have helped show us all who the real whore is (Brown).
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Brown's aid should be let go immediately, but the right should not revel as misogyny is their hallmark... the rightest of the right on this board are have little or no respect for women and their opinions...

Just more situational outrage from the right...
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What's Scott Brown got to do with this?
  17. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +63 / 14 / -9

Whore is ok Mrs P ?

Good thing they did not word it like a joke.

If you want to get Mrs P up in arms, just tell her they called the lady
    a Muslim Whore and worded it like a joke.

She hates those jokes.....
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Jerry Brown...
  19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

I'm not the one who started the thread, Joe. WP started the thread.

I simply remarked that I found it quite odd to see someone of WP's caliber to be getting all indignant about "misogyny" and all worked up over the use of the word "whore" when he, himself, has used the word quite frequently - and when he, himself, has painstakingly explained how the word is not at all sexist, but instead has an acceptable political usage - especially when the usage concerns a politician who has "sold out" as in "made a deal to continue police pensions."

Obviously misogyny is nothing to get worked up about here on PatsFans, is it? This has always been a place where, if I complain about being addressed as "Hunnybear" or "Babycakes," or if someone makes reference to my you know what being as dry as my wit, or if they end every other conversation with me with "get in the kitchen and make me some bacon and eggs," absolutely nothing happens. It's a place where posters can refer to female politicians as C.U.N.T.S. with impunity in spite of repeated complaints and so my objecting to a word like "whore" is surely not something anyone here is going to take too seriously now, is it?

For that matter, if it's acceptable language here - and WP has already assured us that it is - why are you finding it so unacceptable anywhere else?

It's not my hypocrisy rgarding misogyny that's in question here - it's yours.

Let me refresh your memory:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...nce-ground-zero-mosque-page7.html#post2242775
  20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Right. And then instead of getting mad at the campaign of the politician who used the word, you attacked me.

Oh but wait.... I'm the only hypocrite here. :rolleyes:
    Wow. For some who knows how to dish out the insults, you sure get your panties in a bunch when you are on the other end, sugar. You'd think it would just be water off a duck's back for someone who is living a life a perfect as you are! :rofl: :rofl: