Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Die In The Obama War

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +666 / 2 / -9

More young Americans die in what used to be the Bush War and now is The Obama War.

Anti War Protesters PLEASE COME BACK, Obama Is Just Like Bush.

The Obama administration must have paid off Cindy Sheehan or maybe they drugged her and are hiding her in a cellar in Chicago.

My Way News - 5 American troops killed in latest Afghan violence
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I agree.
    War in Afghanistan is insane.

Where is the Indian Army? Why aren't they involved in their own backyard? What are they afraid of that we aren't? Pakistan? Nuclear war?
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +666 / 2 / -9

21 MORE YOUNG AMERICANS DEAD FOR THE OBAMA WAR IN JUST 48 HOURS

WHERE ARE YOU DIRTY F-CKING PHONY HYPOCRIT ANTI WAR BASTARDS

WARS AND DEAD AMERICANS DON'T BOTHER YOU.
    ALL YOU SCUMSUCKING SH!T BUMS WANTED WAS TO "GET BUSH"

JOHN FONDA KERRY YOU FILTHY ROTTEN GIGILO SCUMBAG RAT BASTARD WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, WHERE'S ALL YOUR DRUGGED UP BEATNIK PEACENIC FRIENDS?

SEAN PENN YOU SLIMEY LITTLE MOUSE FACE GOON, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND YOUR SEX CRAZY WHOREMONGERS AND SLUT FRIENDS FROM HOLLYWOOD

JON STEWART YOU BECAME A HOUSEHOLD WORD BY BASHING THE SH1T OUT GW BUSH FOR THIS STUFF ARE YOU GING TO HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS STRUTTING ARROGANT CLOWN WITH THE PING PONG PADDLE EARS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA WHO IS NOW RUNNING THINGS

BUSH HATERS AND WAR PROTESTERS:
    Nothing has changed since bush left, things are Far Worse.

21 More Young Troops Dead:
    Afghanistan bomb attacks kill twenty-one US soldiers in 48 hours - Telegraph
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

George Bush LIED and thousands DIED
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +666 / 2 / -9

And Obama Jug Ears Continues To Do It

The Bush Policy's Live On
  6. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Agreed,that is not a nation there but the graveyard of empires. Unfortunately, in the next month or two if current trends continue, more US soldiers will have died in Afghanistan under this administration than under the previous one...It's a tragedy no matter how you describe it.
    iCasualties | OEF | Afghanistan | Fatalities By Month
    It's like watching Vietnam and the escalation all over again.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +666 / 2 / -9

Wars & Gitmo:

They Don' Care Bush Is Gone Thats All They Wanted

Now they are zeroing in on PALIN / BECK

Bush is a moron, he humiliated them at the polls, they were beaten TWICE by a "Moron"

"why are you crying dear"
    "I lost mommy, I didn't win"
    "I'm sorry dear, who beat you"
    "a moron"
    "oh"

8. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

You know, I hated it when Mikie use to post military deaths all the time in a transparent political shot at then president Bush.

I hate it now that the other side is starting to use it in a transparent political shot at the current president.

Please stop using the deaths of our brave soldiers as poltical props for what ever side you are on. I think it's disgusting and they deserve better than that.
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +666 / 2 / -9

You remember that too, I was thinking of Mikie when I posted it and how all the Bush Haters used to blubber and whail along with him.

NOW THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT.

The democrat Bush Haters said it should be in the news, the people should know that our troops are dying, the wars should end the troops should come home, WHEN IS THEIR BOY GOING TO DO IT, BUSH IS GONE THESE WARS NOW BELONG TO PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

I AGREE WITH THE BUSH HATING DEMOCRATS THE DEATHS SHOULD BE FRONT PAGE TO WAKE UP THE WAR PROTESTERS AND CINDY SHEEHAN
  10. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

You know Harry, when one side does something vile and disgusting it doesn't make it OK for the other side to do the same thing if they have a chance.

I'd love to see all our troops come home not only from the ME but from Europe and Korea.

But the alternative is letting the Taliban take over and give the terrorist a base to launch attacks againts us. I don't think that's a very good choice right now.

However, please don't dishonor them by making thier sacrafice a political football to be played with.
  11. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

If that was directed at me, my point was not intended as a a political one, but rather that the war is unfortunately escalating ala Vietnam. I had hoped that we as a nation had learned the lessons of that war and would not repeat it. Then it was the 'Best and the Brightest' who sent our brave men and women into harm's way and now unfortunately I see it happening again.
    If it came across any other way, that wasn't my intent.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +666 / 2 / -9

America hoped and prayed that Obama would start pulling out the day he took office but as we all know now he is no different or no better than Bush.

The troops keep dying but the disgust and disapproval of the wars seemed to have stopped the day Bush left, very sad, phony anti war people.
  13. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

If you were the one posting under the name Mikey, then it absolutely appeared to be political. I wondered why the daily death toll was stopped right after the surge started to work.

Also, I was one who was sent to Vietnam in the Army and was there during the Tet offensive. Those who protested by waving VC and NVA flags have blood on their hands as much as those who sent us over there.

Anyway, my point here is those stating the number of deaths of military and then calling it "Bush's War' or "Obama's War", are using those who are making the sacrifice as political pawns. I find that distasteful no matter which side does it.
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I don't see how you separate death, war and politics. How can you have the first two without the third? How does the mentioning of the ultimate sacrifices dishonor them?
    To me, it honors those who sacrificed life, limb and mind to demand that those who haven't met that fate be returned immediately. I don't see how mentioning those who pay the price is insulting or disrespectful. IMO, it would be insulting to NOT use the examples of their sacrifices to prevent the continuation of a treasonous policy, whether it be Bush's or Obama's. I have been opposed to this ridiculously extended mission to nowhere for a long time.

OT slightly:
    To mention the US troop deaths as the only significant ones is immoral and heinous. Many tens of thousands more civilians have been killed since 9-11 for no reason and no result. Each of those deaths spawn more resentment and hatred toward the US and we never talk about the significance of that. We dig in as the brothers and cousins come after us in revenge and some sort of religious bullsh!t motivation. Every building that gets hit by a robotic missile adds to the threat against us. The enemy is us.
  15. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Okay. I never posted under the name Mikey ( though my real name is Michael) but I remember who you are referencing and yeah, you're right.....
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +666 / 2 / -9

A lot of this is directed at me and I can understand PATSNut and his concern, my point has always been "The Phony Left Wing Democrat Anti War Group" they screamed, sobbed and practically set themselves on fire over the wars and the Troops dying in those wars when Bush was the president, then the very day that their Poster Boy Candidate Barack Hussein Obama won the election they went DEAD SILENT and haven't been heard from since.
    THE WARS CONTINUE AND TROOPS STILL DIE BUT THE PROTESTERS ARE SILENT.

PATSNUT is right, I will now be silent about the soldiers dying under the orders of Obama, nobody needs to hear it from me, we now have media out there that will always report it.
  17. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +563 / 7 / -9

- First and foremost, I was against the Iraq war. There were people who were against it earlier than me. It took me one crop of bold-faced lies to say "this is bullsh1t." I did realize fairly early on however that it was a war in search of a justification.

- Secondly, I, like most "slobbering do good" blah blah blah, did not disrespect or hate American servicemen for going to Iraq, and giving their lives in the line of duty. I agree w/Patsnut here - whatever the politics of their commanders, our troops go where and when they are ordered, to do things that I personally am not doing, on my behalf. Whether they are really "protecting my freedom" or "grabbing for oil" is not the point. They go, they serve, they do as ordered. They aren't good people one day and bad people the next. They are people, willing to give their lives for the rest of us. That merits respect.

- This does not now, nor did it then, dictate that the war we have engaged them in demands our respect.

- We all know the Iraq war was a mistake in the first place, the mistake being that we were gullible enough to accept the lies of the Bush administration.

- As to the current president's stances:

* He said he'd have combat troops out by August 31, and he got them out earlier.

* He's handing off Iraq's security to Iraq. Time to grow up quick.

* He ran on ramping up Afghanistan and ramping down Iraq. That was one of his stances I personally thought could be better. Since we elect so many pacifist presidents and all.

* However, he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

- Concommitant: I am not sure the current Afghanistan war is worthwhile.

- I do love the new crop of long haired hippie freak Cindy Sheahan clones on the right waving their peace signs etc. etc. etc. They have become overnight pacifists.

- I await the flag-festooned bumper stickers announcing "These Colors Should Run" on the SUVs and 4x4s of rural and suburban America.

PFnV
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

What will you post then???

Unfortunately, you and millions of others just went along and were silent with the lies that were perpetuated by George and his merry bunch of draft dodging neo-cons...

You did the atypical right wing knee jerk reaction, and instead of being heard you were silent... just think what a difference it would have made if there was overwhelming opposition to the lies initially.. imagine???? Tell that to the parents of the 4K+ soldiers who died, to the families of the 30K+ injured and to the families of the 100K+ women and children who died in Iraq (collateral damage)... none of this was necessary.

The masses often get confused when we go to war, the flag waves proudly, but amidst all the rhetoric there are always lies... when will they ever learn??? It will happen again, wait and see... the bottom line is that this whole thing is controlled by a select "Power Elite" the so called "shot callers" who pretty much dictate the direction of this country.. and they can't be voted out, they answer to no one.

The War Profiteers are all sitting pretty, not only from the profits from this war.. but from the billions of dollars stolen.. all the while the country is mired in deep debt from this event.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +666 / 2 / -9

I believed we should have gone into Iraq just as Hillary, Teddy, Kerry etc did, I believed in the WMD's we knew Saddam had them we saw in the pictures of the dead women and children that he had them he used them on his own people, the big mistake Bush made was staying there after Saddam was defeated that is when we should have gotten out, The Kerry, Kennedy, Clinton crowd all said that for the good of the world Saddam had to go (google it) Bush got rid of him and that is when Bush should have got the hell out of there and let those people take care of themselves, or slaughter each other whatever the case may have been, getting rid of Saddam And His Demented Sons is all Bush should have been interested in.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  20. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Harry it was only directed at you because of the way you phased things.

I had never gone to a political forum before I visited this one. I was shocked and disgusted at the was Mikey would post his daily update, with glee, of soldiers killed in Iraq so he could make political statement against Bush administration.

I use to post some mean things at him for doing that. I just don't want to see the other side start doing the same thing now that Obama is.

I am not clueless. I understand more than most that wars all wars are political. Soldiers are use to carry out the political goals of the nations at war. That's the way it's been forever.