Welcome to PatsFans.com

More Dead (shhhhhhhhhh)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

The killing fields of Obama Land, the President should go to war with Chicago not Syria.

The KKK likes this news (let them kill each other)

Instead of going to Hawaii to play golf why doesn't Obama go to Chicago and try to stop this Crazy War.
    6 dead, 11 wounded across city overnight - chicagotribune.com
  2. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 13 / -7

Harry..... You have been around long enough to know......

White on black violence is a racist attack.
    White on white violence, is reported as a violent attack..

Black on white voilence is an unfortunate incident.
    Black on black violence is usually not reported, because it is a common event.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

Yes Sir, thats it, right on every one of them, the double standard the lying and the cover ups that go on in the Left Wing Democrat Media when it comes to "Race" is disgraceful and disgusting.
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +779 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

This is how Rahm saves money ... population control.
  5. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -1

I call BS! I bet this really happened in Florida.
  6. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL ... Fail.

Is this how it is or just how it feels?

Quantify that somehow. Cite some statistics that back up your four claims, or admit this is yet another episode of the "us poor whites" comedy hour.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  7. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -1

Quantify that somehow. Cite some statistics that back up your claims, or admit this is yet another episode of the "I am right and you are wrong" comedy hour.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

The people know no matter how much the Left Wing Liberal Democrat Media trys to sugar coat it, millions of people roll their eyes and laugh.

Cupofjoe hit it right with everyone of them, liberal saints and phony do-gooders just can't see Reality because they don't want to see it, reality messes their little butterfly world up and gives them headaches.

KILL ZIMMERMAN-------HUG A GANG BANGER
  9. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ive been listening to this for years "liberal media" The liberal media is a myth propegated by the cons i.e. lame stream media The vast majority of the media is not liberal, it represents the view point of the Average American. Maybe you and the rest should think about that. Its YOU and the hard right and hard left that are the abberation, especially the right who are constantly whining and crying about the media. The hard left is to timid
  10. 1960Pats

1960Pats Rookie

Ratings:
    +75 / 6 / -12

#75 Jersey

I think race relations hit it's low point here in this country during the media fed "poor Rodney King" riots in LA. When one guy, an innocent truck driver passing through, that had his brains scrambled by a smash to the head as he lay helpless on the ground, went on Oprah to give his cowardly racist attackers a hug, I knew this country was screwed. It's been all downhill since.

And then along come the deniers, acting as though because people put a mulatto in the oral office we should all have a tingly feeling down our legs, and act like racism is somehow a one way street going right to left. They need to wake up and see the truth.
  11. 1960Pats

1960Pats Rookie

Ratings:
    +75 / 6 / -12

#75 Jersey

I think racism is one of the biggest problems we face today in this great country of ours, and acting as if there isn't a double standard in the way crimes get reported by the media is helping to feed the beast.

The same goes for issues not involving race.

Rather than go on about corporate America's mechanism, whatever that was about, or feed us all catchy one-liners about "story time", or take cheap personal shots at a poster with an opposing view, I have an idea, why don't we try to talk about the issue?

Let's start with the voting record of the people who decide what we see in the media and what we don't. If they had been voting for republicans at an overwhelming % for, say, close to a half century, how might a democrat feel? My guess is that they wouldn't feel like they were getting the straight scoop.
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

There's certainly injustice in our country, and while there may be many people who long to be black to enjoy all the historic and current advantages they have, it may surprise you to know that most people are aware that every institution in our nation, including the media, the courts, the workplace, and the government still favor whites. Would you agree with me that many racists single out those rare incidents where a minority gets an advantage and are to blind to the advantages that they receive? I find there's a large group of really ignorant white guys who, as embarrassingly silly as it sounds, seem to be envious of blacks. When the Republicans put up Mitt Romney who only campaigned for white votes, I thought the country was in danger of being screwed, but instead the country marches on, though leaving a set up bitter whites clinging to their guns and Bibles. Happily over, 40% of whites voted for Obama not because he's black, but because his views represent a broad swatch of Americans who are leaving the primitive mindset of the 1950s behind.

By the way, it's interesting to see that if you do a search for Obama mulatto, you come up almost exclusively with posts by bigots. In America, we largely self-identify. An Irish-American may be half Italian, a Jewish-American may be half Protestant, a Spanish-American may be half white. With race a person's identity is usually imposed on them by others. A person with black skin is generally considered black.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

Obama may not like it, his Groupies may not like it but there is something he will have to live with for the rest of his life no matter how he tries to avoid it, Barack Hussein Obama is HALF WHITE, his mother was ALL WHITE, he can try to talk street jive all he wants and do all the other little things he does to suck up to the NAACP, Oprah and The Rappers but both he and they know he isn't really "one of them"

We hear a lot about his father (from him) has anybody on this forum ever heard or read of Obama speaking of his Mother, is he ashamed of her, I think so, but of course I'm nuts so I could be wrong.
  14. Nunchucks

Nunchucks Rookie

Ratings:
    +184 / 8 / -8

I think there is a difference between the violence perpetrated by criminals, people who are breaking the law and know they are breaking the law and people who commit violence and believe they are on the correct side of the law.

The outrage over this turn down the music shooting and the Treyvon shooting is that the people who murdered the victims are saying they were within their rights to do it...and would not have done it if it wasn't for a specific law.

The people who killed these other people are not trying to get off by using legal loopholes, they know they are criminals.
  15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +241 / 8 / -26

You engage in selective listening, open your ears to all that is said.. not what is edited for you by the right wing thought police.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

Has the whole story about the Rap Music Killing been told, something is fishy on this one, if some black guy is shot dead over some silly thing like "loud music" by a Crazy White Racist why isn't this being plastered all over The Liberal Media why aren't we being bombarded with the usual "Racism" headlines, where the hell is Al Sharpton, why isn't MSNBC giving it "The Sarah Palin Treatment" where is The GET Zimmerman Media, this seems to be far worse than what Zimmy did, WHERE IS THE USUAL OUTRAGE..........I Smell A Rat, do we have the whole story?

:confused::confused::confused: