PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Costas making fun of BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost brain cells watching that

The joke is that BB is arrogant.

Here is how arrogant he is. he find the play book of a coach who last year WON THE SUPERBOWL, he goes thru the play book, tell his biggest rival what he is doing wrong with the plays and improves the for him.

thank you costas...by listening to that, you made everybody that listened slightly dumber....

I award you no points, and my god have mercy on your soul

The commercial was more mentally stimulating and funnier than the clip. It was the "Toyota Phenomenon" commercial where the guy pushes his car off the top of a parking garage so he can buy another Toyota.:bricks:

I couldn't get it to work. Can someone tell me what Peter King said in his clip regarding "even if the Pats go 16-0, someone else deserves coaching title." Thanks.

thank you costas...by listening to that, you made everybody that listened slightly dumber....

I award you no points, and my god have mercy on your soul

OK, a simple wrong woulda done just fine, but ahh....

that was pretty funny when they said the pats should give mangini a ring!
(for helping them get this motivated)
and then someone said it's his best shot at a ring !

LOL !

Bob Costas is one of the most arrogant little picklesmoochers in the media.

I remember a couple of years ago on Inside the NFL when he lost a bet and had to dress up as the rock band "Kiss". He flat out WELCHED right on National TV!! Even the other guys who WON the bet got into the act (with Mini-Kiss) @ the end of the show. Costas just sat there like he was too good to be bothered.

And just this past week on SNF, after NBC aired a pretty nice little piece on some HS coach and his accomplishments, Costas and Oberman were sitting there "mocking" and "snickering" at the poor guy.

It was probably this guys greatest moment... with all of his family and friends watching proudly, Costas and Oberman were sitting there like "Alrighty then.. :rolleyes: Moving right along!!".

It was pathetic. Costas is right near the top of a long list of people who I would LOVE to just punch in the face. :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes