PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Classiness from NYers: Threatening Paps Pregnant wife

Yankee fans have become Red Sox fans and vice versa, it all began with the collapse in the ALCS in 2004; they don't know how to deal with the fact that the worm has turned and they are no longer the hunted but are now the hunter.

Even after the collapse in 2004 and the World Series win, Yankee fans still thought their team was the brass balls; ANOTHER World Series win last year and guess what, they aren't. Speaking of brass balls, Tito getting introduced as the manager of the World Series Champion Boston Red Sox at the house that Ruth built WAS the brass balls.

I am more concerned with the Angels and the Rays than the Yankees. They are too old and too injured at this point. Did you see that fat broad holding up the back page of the Post that read Papelbum and SCREAMING her lungs out at him?

Red Sox fans used to act that way towards the Yankees, key word is USED to..................

Who else does that sound like? And also in 2004.

I'm not lying... it would be nice if some disaster were to strike Philly and just wipe that entire city out. And no, I'm not joking. I hate everything in Philly. The only thing they ever did right was the cheesesteak. I'm sorry if any of you have family up there, but I really mean what I said.

As long as it's just Philly city, I'm just beyond city limits, so I live. Yeah me!

As long as it's just Philly city, I'm just beyond city limits, so I live. Yeah me!

I should have just threw in Eagles/76ers/Phillies/Flyers fans. Of course I want the Pats fans to make it out alright.

"You were going good until you said "used to"."

How so; I could give two sh!ts about the Yankees, so used to it is.............

"You were going good until you said "used to"."

How so; I could give two sh!ts about the Yankees, so used to it is.............

Cuz yahoo sox fans still act that way. I love how everyone thinks their teams/fans/city's sh!t is sweeter than everyone else's. There's yahoo's everywhere you go.

Used too alright. :rolleyes:

Cape Cod Man Allegedly Beats Suspected Yankees Fan

Associated Press
July 7, 2008 03:48 PM

FALMOUTH, Mass. - A Cape Cod man was ordered held without bail today after he allegedly beat another man with a baseball bat because he thought the man was a New York Yankees fan.

Robert Correia, 20, pleaded not guilty today in Falmouth District Court on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and malicious damage to a motor vehicle. He was ordered held without bail until a dangerousness hearing Wednesday.

Police say Correia and others spotted a car with New York license plates leaving Falmouth's fireworks display on Saturday night. The group approached the car driven by William Nestor, of Northport, N.Y., and began yelling about the Yankees, according to the police report.

Nestor and his family were traveling in two cars and stuck in heavy traffic after the fireworks show.

"They were yelling, 'Yankees! Yankees! and (expletive) New York,' " Nestor told the New York Post. "When they saw the plates, they came at me."

BDD_JP_nyparade_7.15.08_bgs.jpg

Looks like Paps was caught red handed antagonizing Yankee fans.
I'm a lifelong Sox fan but Papelbon is way to obnoxious for me... he needs to just pitch and STFU.
DIRT DOGS QUOTE:
Just a Thought... Maybe Leave Your Wife at the Hotel If You're
Going to Bait Yankee Fans in New York City

http://www.bostondirtdogs.com/

Last edited:
"Looks like Paps was caught red handed antagonizing Yankee fans.'

Agreed, although we don't know what prompted him to do that, maybe some douchebag flipping him off, or maybe it was that beached whale holding up the back page of the Post (showed her mug on tv, what a hot looking babe of a Yankee fan).

"I'm a lifelong Sox fan but Papelbon is way to obnoxious for me... he needs to just pitch and STFU."

Me too and I agree 100%........

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back