PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More bulletin board material for Brady :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From ESPN.com:

2 (4) Colts 12-4-0 What, the Pats sign a receiver or two and everyone forgets about the defending Super Bowl champs? Fine. But let's see Randy Moss or Tom Brady do better than Peyton did on "Saturday Night Live."

Ummm . . . Tom Brady did do better than Peyton on SNL. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh no they didn't. (In my best Jerry Springer guest voice)

Last edited:
Never saw the show, was he pretty funny?

I don't remember that much of it but there was a sexual harassment thing that was pretty funny. I thought it was on Youtube but I can't seem to find it.

The Sexual Harassment one was good, he sang in his opener which was great, and he had a commercial sketch for "Tom Brady's Falaefel Palace" which was brilliant.

Comparing both shows...I have to say it was a dead even tie. Peyton did OK and the United Way thing was by far the best skit. But the Sexual Harrassment skit was classic. I never thought or heard that Peyton was so far above Brady's performance, but then again, he is a #1 draft pick so I am sure he killed it!

I am surprised that more comparisons did not take place. I thought the locker room sketch was funny, when Peyton starts dancing at the end.

I am surprised that more comparisons did not take place. I thought the locker room sketch was funny, when Peyton starts dancing at the end.

totally gay ;)

I said it before, I will say it again - Peyton Manning is, BY FAR, the best and funniest athlete-actor that I've seen in 20 years. He is a natural. Tommy, God love him, doesn't hold a candle to Manning, in that context.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye