PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More bad ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
There are certainly some talent deficiencies on the Patriots defense but they also seem to be lacking any swagger or mojo. Maybe it is the youth and inexperience and therefore apprehension but the unit seems tight.

I heard a Justin Tuck interview and to paraphrase he said "Coach Spags told us to go out and be bad asses, be a team that opponents hate to play against."

From the Patriot players all we hear is "More technique, better communication" and a thousand other wimpy cliches. For once I would love to see more of a nasty on field demeanor.

Maybe we can hire Spags after BB leaves...

Last edited:
There are certainly some talent deficiencies on the Patriots defense but they also seem to be lacking any swagger or mojo. Maybe it is the youth and inexperience and therefore apprehension but the unit seems tight.

I heard a Justin Tuck interview and to paraphrase he said "Coach Spags told us to go out and be bad asses, be a team that opponents hate to play against."

From the Patriot players I we hear is "More technique, better communication" and a thousand other wimpy cliches. For once I would love to see more of a nasty on field demeanor.

Maybe we can hire Spags after BB leaves...

I agree! I love nasty! I wish we had a lot more Nasty on our O-Line. And I wish we had more guys with "TUDE" on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back