PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More about Darryl

Stingley was one of my all time favorites, saw some stuff about his service, googled it and cannot find all the details.. know Haynes spoke and Francis was there, but like the details about all this kind of stuff.

One of the things I have thought about is how do you honor guys like this? For example, do you retire his jersey, name a parking lot after him, or name a section? Not sure how you do it, but the Pats need to do something for us old guys to remember and the news ones to be reminded.

Stingley was one of my all time favorites, saw some stuff about his service, googled it and cannot find all the details.. know Haynes spoke and Francis was there, but like the details about all this kind of stuff.

One of the things I have thought about is how do you honor guys like this? For example, do you retire his jersey, name a parking lot after him, or name a section? Not sure how you do it, but the Pats need to do something for us old guys to remember and the news ones to be reminded.
I never even learned when a service was held...looked at the Chicagio papers and...mighty quiet a few days after..so?? I would as well like to know more about it...etc. As a tribute?? I am sure the Patriots will do something very special.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back