Welcome to PatsFans.com

Monster Hurricane Developing Off Africa Coast

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by IcyPatriot, Jul 24, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,072 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I like to watch the Atlantic infared in the summer ... I try to spot the hurricanes before the meteorolgist do. Usually after coming through the mountanous West Africa the tops get blown off the storms and they dissipate. Not all hurricanes originate off aFrica but the ones that do are the monsters ... Katrica was a huge red ball red ball coming out of Africa for instance.

Well anyways ... not reported yet and the winds could shear it ... but I doubt it. This one looks to headed right to Guyana or Venezuela ... if it trends just a bit north it's coming at us.

http://www.intellicast.com/Storm/Hurricane/AtlanticSatellite.aspx?animate=true

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,887 / 31 / -48

No Jersey Selected

I hope it goes to South America. The last thing we need in Florida and our neighbors to the north of us (New Orleans) is another freaking hurricane. Just imagine a month without power or water in the hot Florida summer. :mad:

3. Char2na

Char2na Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Lost Power for 3.5 weeks after Wilma in Ft Lauderdale. No fun at all. I surf though, so ill take a weak tropical storm up the FL East Coast any day.

4. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,887 / 31 / -48

No Jersey Selected

How do you surf in Miami? The surf there sucks pretty bad. Granted, I haven't been there in years but that's what I remember.