PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday training camp 2:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Going to go to today's camp thinking the iffy weather may keep the large crowds away, hehe. For those who've been, when is the best time to get there? 1hr ahead or more? In past years that seems to be an ok lead, but sounds as tho the camps are getting more crowded? Karen, any advise would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Marty

Actually, I've been arriving just as camp starts this year...hehehe. I know that they used to open the gates to the field itself 1/2 before practice but I'm not sure if it's still that way. I don't expect a big crowd today so you'll be sure to find a seat.

PS.. If it rains, they usually practice inside the Dana Farber bubble and the fans have to go to the stadium and watch the video coverage on the jumbotron.

It's 11:20 here and sun's out so it's looking fine.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Karen! We'll take our chances with the weaather!!!

Take good notes Agent 87.

Hope that it works out for you today, 87.

I shall be departing bright and early tomorrow morning from the northern reaches of Patriot Nation. The forecast is for a beautiful day. I'm really looking forward to it.

And, Karen, you may want to advise them to put on extra security for tomorrow.:D

Question: How is the traffic on 495 in the 7-8:30 time frame? I should be hitting Amesbury around 7 and plan to be in Foxboro before the 9 AM start.

PATSNUTme said:
Hope that it works out for you today, 87.

I shall be departing bright and early tomorrow morning from the northern reaches of Patriot Nation. The forecast is for a beautiful day. I'm really looking forward to it.

And, Karen, you may want to advise them to put on extra security for tomorrow.:D

Question: How is the traffic on 495 in the 7-8:30 time frame? I should be hitting Amesbury around 7 and plan to be in Foxboro before the 9 AM start.

Today was your day Nut! Still have a huge smile on my face from seeing Rodney sneak up on the field! Then to see Sey, Koppen,Graham,Sullivan et all, it was a wonderful day. Hope you enjoy tomorrow as well!
Re 495 in the am, all I can tell you is stay to the left as you approach the 290 and 90 ramps as they can back up quite a ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back