PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Patriots Headlines - June 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - The countdown begins to training camp on this Monday, with 38 days remaning until it all starts down in Foxboro.* We’ll do our best to have new stuff to read each morning here at PatsFans.com, so be sure and check back for new content each day.* Now let’s get to today’s headlines. The Patriots have [...]

Interesting news mixed in with today's headlines, including a note on former Patriot David Givens, who apparently is opening a smoothie bar in Beverly Massachusetts.

Interesting news mixed in with today's headlines, including a note on former Patriot David Givens, who apparently is opening a smoothie bar in Beverly Massachusetts.

I think that the real interesting bit was the Federal Investigation with the NFLPA. That story came out last year, and got buried for awhile. It hasn't gone away, though, and that indicates to me that there is definitely some fire behind the smoke, and that doesn't bode well for some folks.

If there is a lock-out next year, expect Troy Vincent and some others to come under a LOT of fire if collusion between he and others from the NFLPA and Goodall and owners to erupt into a large conflagration. Both sides will be looking for scalps and scapegoats, and things might turn ugly quickly as a result of this investigation.

Again, that's a nice collection of stories to start the week off with. Thanks!

You can see how this guy made it as a starter from a 7th pick. His description of that smoothie makes me want one now.

Givens will have no problem moving the chains down the field of life, despite past obstacles.:D

Last edited:
You can see how this guy made it as a starter from a 7th pick. His description of that smoothie makes me want one now.

Givens will have no problem moving the chains down the field of life, despite past obstacles.:D

I agree. I wish all the best with that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes