Welcome to PatsFans.com

Monday Night Menu

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by R_T26, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +94 / 3 / -1

i clicked on the link...that looks obscenely good and i've made a shopping list and printed it out for tonight. but please don't tell me that you use canned chicken. get a couple of cutlets and pop em in the oven at a high temp for about 20 minutes...it'll be a lot better and probably cheaper than the preserved stuff in the can. you can use the time it takes to cook them to make the other preparations. best to let them cool on their own, but if you have no time, shock them in some ice cold water as soon as they're done (remember to dry them thoroughly) and dice them yourself and you will add no more than a few minutes prep time.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +94 / 3 / -1

if you're looking for a way to get ignored by 95% of this board, you're succeeding. HINT: folks here tend to respect oppo posters who defend their teams in reasonable terms, who know football and who are, well, original and maybe even funny when they talk a little trash ("be very afraid?" "eat crow?" come on, my six year old would diss that) so far, you're 0-fer-everything.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.