PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins

What happened to this guy....maybe teams/oc's have him figured out now. These guys used to have a good OL....but expected san Francisco to be able to run all day on Wash and it isn't happening....anyways really boring game....punt....punt....punt....

Defenses figured out how to defend the read-option, and some QBs haven't adjusted well to that.

boldin is tough as nails

This game is playing out pretty much how I thought it would go. Total yawner.

This game is playing out pretty much how I thought it would go. Total yawner.

INTIII is just not the same player. Shanahan may already have ruined the kid.

the Rams must be loving that draft pick. if they were in the AFC, they'd be set up to be a playoff team for years to come.

Anquan Boldin is a beast. Really, he is.

the Rams must be loving that draft pick. if they were in the AFC, they'd be set up to be a playoff team for years to come.

Dang, they are set up well. That is one talented defense with the best DE duo in the league, and Tavon is finally breaking out. Imagine adding Mike Evans and an OL piece for Bradford with those two first rounders.

Dang, they are set up well. That is one talented defense with the best DE duo in the league, and Tavon is finally breaking out. Imagine adding Mike Evans and an OL piece for Bradford with those two first rounders.

Fun fact. Jeff Fisher has never drafted an OL in the first round. What he does love is upside in a big way. I wouldn't be surprised if he picks Manziel.

As for the best DE duo in the league, in terms of pressures, Chandler and Nink's are not that far off (Nink's has only 4 less than Chandler).

RGIII has almost (literally) ten seconds with the ball and still gets sacked. Terrible play for a 'franchise' QB.

*Looks at score* Yep, looks like the Redskins are determined to lose this game.

Fun fact. Jeff Fisher has never drafted an OL in the first round. What he does love is upside in a big way. I wouldn't be surprised if he picks Manziel.

As for the best DE duo in the league, in terms of pressures, Chandler and Nink's are not that far off (Nink's has only 4 less than Chandler).

Coaching for a decade plus and never drafting an OL in round 1, what a nut! Now that's interesting; way to set up your QBs for success!:rolleyes:

What site gives pressures? Ninko really is a bargain for what he provides for 4 million a year, 1/3 the price of Chris Long.

Coaching for a decade plus and never drafting an OL in round 1, what a nut! Now that's interesting; way to set up your QBs for success!:rolleyes:

What site gives pressures? Ninko really is a bargain for what he provides for 4 million a year, 1/3 the price of Chris Long.

I got it at PFF.

Watching RG3 post game presser...glad we have a real leader in brady. What a toolbag. Guy speaks like he is a 5 time SB winner.

I think both of these QBs are better than their play this season has shown so far, and I can use the same excuses for both of them that we have all used for Brady related struggles in the past.

For RG3, its the ACL. Remember it took Brady a full year to get fully readjusted after coming back from that injury as well, and with a mobile QB the struggles will only be amplified. I say give him next season to prove himself before labelling him a bust.

For Kaep its losing his best offensive weapon in Crabtree. We saw what impact losing (and eventually regaining) Gronk had on Brady this season. He went from having one of his worst statistical seasons to being back to his legendary self after Gronkowski came back. I expect Kaepernick to regain some of his form following Crabtree's return down the stretch.

Having said that, this was definitely not a game that brings in the ratings, even if it had taken place last year it probably still would have been less than thrilling to watch.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back